Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

The Undomestic Goddess - by Sophie Kinsella

1. Default [Audiobook] The Undomestic Goddess - by Sophie Kinsella

Re uploaded by DE on 3-May-15

Samantha Sweeting, the 29-year-old heroine of Kinsella's latest book (after Shopaholic Sister), is on the verge of partnership at the prestigious London law firm Carter Spink—the Holy Grail of her entire workaholic life. But when she finds she has made a terrible, costly mistake just before the partnership decision, she's terrified of being fired. In a fog, she stumbles out of the building and onto the nearest train, which drops her in the countryside, where she wanders to a stately home. The nouveau riche lady of the house mistakes her for the new housekeeper—and Samantha is too astonished to correct her. Numb and unable to face returning to London, Samantha tries to master the finer points of laundry, shopping and cleaning.

Book only

In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY
    book + Audio cds PDF,MP3/647 MB

In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY

Last edited by deutsch3000; 05-03-2015 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Re uploaded

2. Please read this message!!!
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,499 Times in 1,127 Posts
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    112 Thread(s)

Default ŃĎ: The Undomestic Goddess - by Sophie Kinsella

[LTR]Great job,,thanks a million
    and you have done
    [/LTR]

The best way to say 'Thank you' is to make a mirror.

Whenever you download a file, send it back to any hosting services and post your link, this way we will not lose any files.

4. Default Re: The Undomestic Goddess - by Sophie Kinsella

Thank you! It has been a pleasure! Mediafire mirrors will be here within an hour i hope

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ŃĎ: The Undomestic Goddess - by Sophie Kinsella

thanks a milliooooon

6. Default ŃĎ: The Undomestic Goddess - by Sophie Kinsella

Dear, Thanks a bundle! I'm really out of words and you've done nothing wrong! Just Perfect and we're waiting for more

Know that what has passed you by was not going to befall you; and that what has befallen you was not going to pass you by. And know that victory comes with patience, relief with affliction, and ease with hardship. Prophet Muhammad

7. Default Re: The Undomestic Goddess - by Sophie Kinsella

I promose i will Now serting out my collection! Thank you, brothers and sisters!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: The Undomestic Goddess - by Sophie Kinsella

thank u stovokor. I need book link

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: The Undomestic Goddess - by Sophie Kinsella

Thankyou so much. I LOVE Sophie Kinsella's books and although they are a quick read, they are so much more enjoyable on audio....

Do you have any more?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: ŃĎ: The Undomestic Goddess - by Sophie Kinsella

Thanks a lot. Please upload the pdf file again, as I found the file expired

11. Default Re: The Undomestic Goddess - by Sophie Kinsella

pdf file reuploaded, enjoy!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.