Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

Phonics Video Collection

Default Phonics Video Collection

Phonics Video Collection

Phonics Video Collection
    Level: Beginner | Language: American English | 390 Kbps, 320*240, at 30.000 fps, MPEG-4 | 64 Kbps, 22.05 KHz, 1 channel, MP3 | AVI | 141MB

Title: Phonics Videos Collection
    Level: Beginner
    Language: American English

I'm particulary interested in Phonics because it helps me improve my spoken English a lot. Before I got to know about phonics, my American host dad said I spoke English as if I copied from a book. It just didn't sound natural at the time. I learned that my weakest point in spoken English was my pronunciation. Of course, I still can't ditch the accent of my mother tongue but it's not as strong as you often hear from some non-native English speakers.

These Phonics Video Collection features:
    • A B C song
    • Alphabet and Letter Sounds
    • Blends and Digraphs
    • Vowel sounds
    • Consonant sounds
    • Accent Reduction

2. Please read this message!!!
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,558 Times in 354 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Re: Phonics Video Collection

Every man I meet is my master in some point, and in that I learn from him (R. Emerson)

About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.