Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

English Vocabulary in Use Elementary Second Edition (Testbook and CDROM)

Thanks
    Thanked 10,373 Times in 4,114 Posts
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)

Default Re: English Vocabulary in Use Elementary Second Edition (Testbook and CDROM)

Quote Originally Posted by ejmorais View Post
    How do I download it on uploading? Every time I try, the site tries to download a "exe" file.
    hi ejmorais,
    yes, that is a downloader.exe. You can avoid it: when you get on the page, just under the download button (that counts down) you can untick the option for using the downloader.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: English Vocabulary in Use Elementary Second Edition (Testbook and CDROM)

Book's cover pic is wrong. This file is "test your english vocabulary in use"

-------------------------

Oops, which link did you use?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,499 Times in 1,127 Posts
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    112 Thread(s)

I regret on behalf of @arcadius , I have uploaded the right book, kindly check and let us know if we can anything else for you,

Best Regards

Quote Originally Posted by marmara2011 View Post
    Book's cover pic is wrong. This file is "test your english vocabulary in use"

-------------------------

Oops, which link did you use?

The best way to say 'Thank you' is to make a mirror.

Whenever you download a file, send it back to any hosting services and post your link, this way we will not lose any files.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.