Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

SmartSpanish - Learn Spanish from Real Natives [2006]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default SmartSpanish - Learn Spanish from Real Natives [2006]

Mirror added by DE on 02-APR-18

The novice in Spanish should start with our SmartSpanish - Introduction to Spanish, Vol.1 and Vol.2 first as these CD's will teach you basic grammar, conjugation and vocabulary. You will learn sentence construction to be able to speak. Then, with this CD-Rom, you will have a gentle guided immersion into natural conversations to develop your listening skills.

"The intelligent structure and the good-natured tone of its interviews make this CD-ROM a wonderful tool to learn Spanish." William Martin, retired political editor, The Oakland Tribune

This CDRom will start you on the right tracks to be able to understand when someone speaks. With this CDRom you will learn the Spanish language the way the natives from Spain or Latin America deliver it in natural conversations. You will develop your comprehension as well as your speaking abilities.

Learning a foreign language is typically frustrating. After spending countless hours in a classroom environment or with other programs, most find that they are still unable to comprehend world Spanish as it is naturally spoken between natives. SmartSpanish does what conventional language courses will not do. The program is designed to teach you pragmatic rules to learn "spoken" Spanish, not "textbook" Spanish. SmartSpanish will develop your listening skills, which will raise your confidence to speak naturally. Just by following the simple, easy and enjoyable program, you will build your speaking confidence, right from the very beginning. Even an advanced student who experiences difficulty will become fluent in no time using SmartSpanish.

"These cds were like the missing piece of my spanish education... What a great product. I wish I had them years ago." Greg Oelke, MO.

The difference between this CDROM and the Smart Spanish audio CDs Beginner and Int/Adv - also available on amazon.com is that the CDs can be played in your car. The CDROM is for the computer. It contains all three levels and some extras, as well as the videos of the interviews on which the lessons are based to see people when they speak always helps.

SmartSpanish - Learn Spanish from Real Natives [2006]
    2006 | ISO+PDF | 514 MB

Download

In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY

Important: You need RealPlayer in order to see files in .rm format.
    When you extract SMARTSPANISH folder, you'll find index.html file.

Open your RealPlayer, click on File>Open, find where your file is located, open it. RealPlayer will treat it as web page.
    When you open the files you'll see they're video files.
    You can of course try other video players that support this file, but this is in my humble opinion the best choice.

Last edited by arcadius; 07-08-2019 at 10:17 PM. Reason: Dead links removed-arcadius
    The best way to say 'Thank you' is to make a mirror.

Whenever you download a file, send it back to any hosting services and post your link, this way we will not lose any files.

2. Please read this message!!!
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: SmartSpanish - Learn Spanish from Real Natives [2006]

muchas gracias

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can you reupload it

Thanks
    Thanked 10,373 Times in 4,114 Posts
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sarah adam View Post
    Can you reupload it
    Dead links?
    Please, put your re-upload requests here: Reuploading Requests (click here) and don't forget to add the link to the post you are requesting.
    See here how to post (click here) a re-uploading request

Thanks
    Thanked 6,540 Times in 1,911 Posts
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    249 Thread(s)

Re uploaded

In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY
    kindly post your REUPLOADING REQUEST at Reuploading Requests forum and See here how to post (click here) a re-uploading request

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu soo much

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

real 1.JPGreal 2.JPG

Hello !
    Thank you so much! I've downloaded real player, but the software says there is no update that will let me run the file. Plus, when I open the material online, I can't run the audio files there either :-(

Any ideas for a solution?

Thanks
    Thanked 6,540 Times in 1,911 Posts
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    249 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Devika V View Post
    real 1.JPGreal 2.JPG

Hello !
    Thank you so much! I've downloaded real player, but the software says there is no update that will let me run the file. Plus, when I open the material online, I can't run the audio files there either :-(

Any ideas for a solution?
    try other video players that support this file

kindly post your REUPLOADING REQUEST at Reuploading Requests forum and See here how to post (click here) a re-uploading request

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All the links are dead. Could you please reupload the download links? Thank you very much

Thanks
    Thanked 1,865 Times in 396 Posts
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    50 Thread(s)

Dead links in header removed!!!

Last edited by arcadius; 07-08-2019 at 10:18 PM.
    "Capitalists are so greedy, that will sell you the rope that will hang them" ~Iosif Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili - Stalin~

About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.