Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

Visual Spanish link Level 1

Thumbs down Visual Spanish link Level 1

Re uploaded by DE on 16-12-2014

Interactive training program on the Spanish language. The program is designed for English, if you have a basic level of English, you poluchaetet chance to improve my English. This program I liked a lot more than Rosetta.. Go learn to memorize whole sentences, after 5 lessons, you already can speak freely in the present tense for a couple of topics.Remember, you can use the link in this email to book a test drive for free and learn it as you want. The language is easy, especially for knowing English, the mass of similar words that differ only in the end, the rules easier. In the torrent are 4 ISO images: a test drive with 11 free lessons, you can include it as you want or order a free site; ISO with a full program of course, no registration is open 7 days (if there are smart, try to break down, when purchasing a license to be sent 2 computers, so put your license, I can not); ISO with the program to work with the pronunciation (pronunciation and basic software installed simultaneously), ISO of MP3 files of all the lessons, you can listen to the finds. the course includes 15 DVDs, which also has wheels that can be listened to on the phone, mp3 player, etc. Cost for the program, in my opinion, is not so high, but everything will be on hand and no need to complicate matters unnecessarily.The site also has 2 and 3 levels, and online learning, but online it's only addition to, or for those who already know the language at the secondary level. I almost finish the first level, after 2 months will order 2-d, then it too will lay out. I highly recommend, easy to learn and remember (for particularly difficult words, I use the association, for example, casado-married or married, when I was married, I had a long braid, well, that is to say, digression), the effect is obvious after the first lesson we can already speak phrases 12.10! Fix everything, and screenshots with zoom. Ordered the second level.

ISO,MDX,MP3/1.56 MB

DOWNLOAD

In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY
    In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY

Last edited by deutsch3000; 12-16-2014 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Re uploaded

2. Please read this message!!!
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,499 Times in 1,127 Posts
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    112 Thread(s)

Default Re: Visual spanish link

Ifile mirrors have been added to the header !!

The best way to say 'Thank you' is to make a mirror.

Whenever you download a file, send it back to any hosting services and post your link, this way we will not lose any files.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello there! Thanks for the great post. I wonder, does anybody know the password for the Ifile archive?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    112 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by verner View Post
    Hello there! Thanks for the great post. I wonder, does anybody know the password for the Ifile archive?
    use our default password

langacademy.net

Whenever you download a file, send it back to any hosting services and post your link, this way we will not lose any files.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks a million

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Installation requires to insert disc 2! What's the matter with this?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    112 Thread(s)

seems it is Visual link 1

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ayman El Ajmy View Post
    seems it is Visual link 1
    So, I guess this is useless

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it also not full version

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Link is dead. Update please. Thanks

About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.