Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

Learn Chinese With Me

Default Learn Chinese With Me

Learn Chinese With Me

Year: 2003
    Author: Chen Fu
    Category: Training Course
    Language books: English
    Language of instruction: Chinese
    Format: PDF, DJVU,MP3
    Size: 135 MB

Learn Chinese With Me Textbook 1

Learn Chinese with Me Students Book 1 is a complete multimedia package for learning Chinese. The 230-page book is written in clear, easy to understand English. The illustrations and exercises are designed to develop Chinese speaking and writing skills. The book also includes a summary at the end of each unit, a special vocabulary section, charts, as well as information about China and the Chinese way of life. The book comes with 2 audio cds, with dialogues and songs that make learning easy. Learn Chinese with Me is a must-have for beginners and those who would like to review their Chinese language skills. The textbooks are used for the learners of 15 to 18 years old to learn Chinese in their own countries

Learn Chinese With Me Textbook 2

Learn Chinese With Me is intended for high school students whose native language is English. The arrangement and content are designed in light of English cultural background countries. In the meantime, the writers have given full thoughts to the language environment in which the textbooks are used for the learners of 15 to 18 years old to learn Chinese in their own countries.

Learn Chinese With Me : Workbook 1 & 2

Learn Chinese with Me is a series designed for students of 15 to 18 years old whose native language is English. It guides the students from beginner to low-intermediate level. The topics in this series of textbooks have been carefully selected to meet the high school students' interests and are arranged in accordance with the rules of learning a second language. The series is composed of four volumes each of which contains Student's Book, Teacher's Book, Workbooks, and phonetic and listening materials.

Learn Chinese With Me.rar

Last edited by mct; 01-20-2011 at 09:59 PM.

2. Please read this message!!!
About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.