Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Fluenz Version F2: Mandarin 1+2+3

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Fluenz Version F2: Mandarin 1+2+3

Oh, I am sorry. I did not look at the 2nd page. You have already mentioned Daemon tools and the patch.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Could someone explain how i get them to work. I downloaded the files and I extract each of the parts which have both a .mds and .mdf in both called the same name in each. I mounted one of them to a disc image using PowerISO but i'm not really sure what to do next.
    Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 1,865 Times in 396 Posts
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    50 Thread(s)

JasonUK: I mounted one of them to a disc image using PowerISO
    Have you mounted .mds?
    If not do it.
    Now go to My Computer folder. Let's say you have two disks C and D. Now, you should see an extra disk, named Disk E.

Please, inform me, what's in newly created Disk, make screenshot of it, I'll try to help you if I knew.

Last edited by arcadius; 06-29-2016 at 02:04 PM. Reason: Dead link removed-arcadius

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Arcadius

So far i've downloaded 'Flu_mandarin1_2' parts 1 to 5. Then i've unzipped (or un unrared) the part 1 file. This created a folder called Flu_mandarin1_2. If I try and unzip one of the other steps it then tries to over write my first folder so, parts 2-5 are not yet unzipped.

I've opened the Flu_mandarin folder which has both the MDS(40kb) and MDS(4590208KB) files. You said to mount the Fluenz Mandarin_.mds. When I go to the E drive and open it the mounted file just contains the Fluenz Mandarin.mds file again.

I guess i'm doing something wrong.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,865 Times in 396 Posts
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    50 Thread(s)

Do the following, please and tell me whether you make it. There are 2 pictures within that archive, download it and tell me result.

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by arcadius; 06-29-2016 at 02:05 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,499 Times in 1,127 Posts
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    112 Thread(s)

Did you read this reply : http://www.langacademy.net/vb/showth...3335#post43335

How to mount an image file using Power ISO

[1] Locate the .ISO or image file, right click>poweriso>set number of drives>1 drives

[2]*Optional* Now you can see that there's already a new drive in "My Computer"

[3] Locate your .ISO or image file again, right click>poweriso>mount image to Drive(in my case here is the F: drive)

[4] Now go to "My Computer" and you can see that the .ISO/image file have already been mounted. Double click on the new drive and follow the on-screen instructions

Hope that helps!

The best way to say 'Thank you' is to make a mirror.

Whenever you download a file, send it back to any hosting services and post your link, this way we will not lose any files.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I downloaded the two images and I'm viewing them now.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My copy somewhat works. My Fluenz 3 works perfect. My Fluenz 1 + 2 will play sound but not the video. I can still use it but the fact that I cannot figure out what is wrong is driving me crazy...lol. I tried re-downloading the files and I get the same result. I do not understand how 3 works great and 1 + 2 will not play the video. I know it's something wrong on my end but I just cannot figure out what. I was wondering if anyone had some suggestions of what the issue may be. I am about to load it on an old laptop of mine that still has XP to see if it's the OS, which is Win7.

Last edited by Monty; 10-11-2011 at 01:48 AM. Reason: Try to set up the latest version of quicktime, and let me know it it works on your old laptop

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Loaded it up on my laptop and it works like a charm. So I will use it on my laptop. Thank you so much again for the post! ^_^

Admin

Last edited by Monty; 10-12-2011 at 02:18 AM. Reason: Glad to know that, could you please explain to our user (JasonUK) how you got it to work step by step, thanks for the feedba

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Ayman and Phounphang! It is working for me.

1. Downloaded FLuenz Mand 1./2 image
    2. Mounted image in Windows Virtual Pc (XP Mode) using Alcohol 120
    3. Trying to launch program from CD/DVD drive would fail, indicating it needed the original disc
    3. Installed the program to hard drive instead.
    4. WHen trying to start the program, I would get the an error message: " Mediaware Projector error ...."
    5. Copied patched fluenz.exe to C:\Program Files\fluenz folder: Success, the program runs fine.

The patch was obtained from link provided by Phuongphan

Last edited by arcadius; 02-01-2017 at 05:23 PM. Reason: THank you so much, you rock!!! :) thanks for the step by ste p explaination!-Admin; Dead link removed-arcadius

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.