Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Fluenz Version F2: Mandarin 1+2+3

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Fluenz Version F2: Mandarin 1+2+3

thank you for your uploading this interesting file
    I have downloaded the file but I can't open it by winrar
    could you send to me the pass word please
    thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 6,540 Times in 1,911 Posts
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    249 Thread(s)

you can find the Password ,and a lot more tips and hints about the site, here : LA Member's Guide

Quote Originally Posted by ibidya View Post
    thank you for your uploading this interesting file
    I have downloaded the file but I can't open it by winrar
    could you send to me the pass word please
    thanks

In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY
    In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY
    kindly post your REUPLOADING REQUEST at Reuploading Requests forum and See here how to post (click here) a re-uploading request

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi all,

Is the patch available? It worked for the others to paste this file in the directory? I've seen a lot of people with my problem just get linked back to other posts but I assure you I have read and understood them. All is done and it's been installed to disk. The patch that solved the problem for the others is no longer available and it's that which is the thing I think we need. Does anybody have a copy?

Many thanks.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm, I can't edit my post but I found the link from another site. I downloaded the patch, replaced the fluenz.exe with this version and I can report that it works now!

Last edited by arcadius; 06-29-2016 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Dead link removed-arcadius

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please could somebody upload just the patch? All links are down. By the way this patch is absolutely necessary or when one uses Alcohol 120% for mounting there will be no problem with running the program? Anyway I have read somewhere that this patch is the same file as in Fluenz French F2. It is true?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you. And for any case (link) my email dr.freeman@hush.ai

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi guy,

I'm having some problems with it. When I try to run it ask me the original DVD. What do you think that I must to do?

Thanks
    Thanked 6,540 Times in 1,911 Posts
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    249 Thread(s)

there's file included in the archive file called "fluenz.exe 3.05 MB"

you have to copy this file and replace it with the another one in the installation directory

Quote Originally Posted by prof.fabioleite View Post
    Hi guy,

I'm having some problems with it. When I try to run it ask me the original DVD. What do you think that I must to do?

kindly post your REUPLOADING REQUEST at Reuploading Requests forum and See here how to post (click here) a re-uploading request

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

alot of files are now missing part 3,6,7,8 are all missing didn't check the other ones, can someone please check this?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jules1108 View Post
    alot of files are now missing part 3,6,7,8 are all missing didn't check the other ones, can someone please check this?
    I checked using a download manager software. It indicates that all filecloud links are available.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.