Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

Dead hotfile links, please re-upload them

Default Dead hotfile links, please re-upload them

I visited many books at spanish thread, most of hotfile links are unfortunately dead I buy premium account for these books. Hope site moderators reupload dead links asap.
    Thnx langacademy

2. Please read this message!!!
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,404 Times in 1,125 Posts
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    112 Thread(s)

Default Re: Dead hotfile links, please re-upload them

Hello, We don't promise to provide hotfile links, most of threads already include ifile, mediafire, megaupload and in some cases more, besides as I have told you, most of Hotfile links (but not the other mirrors) dead cuz hotfile has terminated most of users accounts because of copyrights claim,

If you found that hotfile links are dead, why don't you download from ifile or mediafire ? They are much better.
    Anyway, I am refreshing most of links these days.

The best way to say 'Thank you' is to make a mirror.

Whenever you download a file, send it back to any hosting services and post your link, this way we will not lose any files.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,844 Times in 396 Posts
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    50 Thread(s)

To Ayman: That is so true, about Hotfile. The Hotfile ADMIN deleted all my links and even terminated my account. Hopefully, the people likes the posts and remirrored them to other sites. However, I managed completely to reupload them to other sites.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,404 Times in 1,125 Posts
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    112 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by arcadius View Post
    To Ayman: That is so true, about Hotfile. The Hotfile ADMIN deleted all my links and even terminated my account. Hopefully, the people likes the posts and remirrored them to other sites. However, I managed completely to reupload them to other sites.
    Exactly, and I already reup many of dead links that I have found, and I will spend more time fixing dead links in the next few days, hopefully people will mirror.

The best way to say 'Thank you' is to make a mirror.

Whenever you download a file, send it back to any hosting services and post your link, this way we will not lose any files.

About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.