Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Alter Ego 2 - A2

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Alter Ego 2 - A2

Re uploaded by DE on 24-Oct-15

Alter Ego, fruit de l'expérience de cinq professeurs-formateurs de terrain, est une méthode sur quatre nivaux, adaptée à la réalité de la classe et " prête à l'emploi ", grâce à une structure qui suit le déroulement du cours. Alter Ego est le reflet des trois approches du CECR : apprendre, enseigner, évaluer. Apprendre : L'apprenant est actif et développe des stratégies d'apprentissage qui l'amènent vers l'autonomie. Les thèmes abordés sont motivants. Les tâches proposées sont le reflet de situations authentiques. Enseigner : Les objectifs et les compétences visés sont clairement indiqués dans chaque leçon. Le parcours de chaque leçon est linéaire : comprendre, s'exercer, s'exprimer. Evaluer : Une évaluation sommative permet un réel entraînement à la validation des compétences des différentes certifications (DELF A2 et CEFP1 de l'Alliance Française de Paris et, en partie, DELF B1 et CEFP2, ainsi qu'aux tests TCF et TEF). Une évaluation formative permet à l'apprenant de vérifier avec l'enseignant ses acquis.

manuel

In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY
    CD Audio

http://langacademy.net/vb/showthread...-2-A2-CD-Audio

Last edited by deutsch3000; 10-24-2015 at 10:25 AM. Reason: Re uploaded

2. Please read this message!!!
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,499 Times in 1,127 Posts
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    112 Thread(s)

Default Re: Alter Ego 2 - A2

That post is perfect just centered the image and more basic info such as : file size/type should be added.

Thank you so much for these valuable stuff !!!!

I have stuck your posts at the first page.

The best way to say 'Thank you' is to make a mirror.

Whenever you download a file, send it back to any hosting services and post your link, this way we will not lose any files.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    112 Thread(s)

Whenever you download a file, send it back to any hosting services and post your link, this way we will not lose any files.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't have them sorry but if i ever get to find them, i'll post a message! ;-)
    Oh and thanks for the little corrections on my post... but isn't it possible when i post a message to make corrections myself? I tried to find a menu for that in vain. (just to relieve you a little)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    112 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by argaz View Post
    I don't have them sorry but if i ever get to find them, i'll post a message! ;-)
    Oh and thanks for the little corrections on my post... but isn't it possible when i post a message to make corrections myself? I tried to find a menu for that in vain. (just to relieve you a little)
    Never mind, I am always happy to help

Normal members can't edit their posts for many reasons but once you have more than 50 posts, PM me to change your status to a site contributor

Thanks once again.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anybody has the Cahier D'Exercices for the Alter Ego 2? I love this book and Im finishing Alter Ego 1 to start 2 and I need that exercise book...

Thanks
    Thanked 5,930 Times in 1,398 Posts
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    29 Thread(s)

Default Re: Alter Ego 2 - A2 - Manuel

Reupload needed

9. Default Re: Alter Ego 2 - A2 - Manuel

link updated

>>...NetNeta...<<

Je ne cherche pas..je trouve

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Alter Ego 2 - A2 - Manuel

Dead link removed!!!

Last edited by arcadius; 10-24-2015 at 01:52 PM. Reason: Dead link removed-arcadius

11. Default Re: Alter Ego 2 - A2 - Manuel

thx argaz added

>>...NetNeta...<<

Je ne cherche pas..je trouve

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.