Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

Listen to Me, Listen to You: A Step-by-step Guide to Communication Skills Training

Default Listen to Me, Listen to You: A Step-by-step Guide to Communication Skills Training

Listen to Me, Listen to You: A Step-by-step Guide to Communication Skills Training

Mandy Kotzman, "Listen to Me, Listen to You: A Step-by-step Guide to Communication Skills Training"
    2008-10 | 134 pages |PDF | 13 MB

The New Expanded Edition of Listen to Me, Listen to You is a successful publication designed to help people improve their sense of self and ability to communicate with other people. However, some people prefer experiential learning to ‘book learning’, and group experience can deepen the learning process. This step-by-step guide is written for teachers, trainers, facilitators and others who are inspired to lead communication skills training based on Listen to Me, Listen to You.

http://www.filesonic.com/file/494763634/0864318642.pdf
    http://www.fileserve.com/file/XtpEHK2

Last edited by arcadius; 11-24-2011 at 03:43 PM.

2. Please read this message!!!
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Listen to Me, Listen to You: A Step-by-step Guide to Communication Skills Training

Does this book have audio files?
    Thanks for your thread.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Listen to Me, Listen to You: A Step-by-step Guide to Communication Skills Training

God bless you
    Thank you so much

Thanks
    Thanked 2,374 Times in 487 Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by w5wa View Post
    Does this book have audio files?
    Thanks for your thread.
    This is not a book for listening but it is a guide to improve the communication skills.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

send the link mediafire.com to tien_55555@yahoo.com.vn, ok? Thank you!!!

About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.