Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

(―`•._(―`•._(―`•._( CONFESSION CHAIR - Second Victim = mct )_.•΄―)_.•΄―)_.•΄―)

1. Default (―`•._(―`•._(―`•._( CONFESSION CHAIR - Second Victim = mct )_.•΄―)_.•΄―)_.•΄―)

Hello again

Welcome to the confession chair game with the second victim

As always, let's say the rules again.

Let's play a game some already know it, it's called ' Confession Chair ' every week we have a new victim who will set on the chair and will be ready to answer all questions posted by you 'members'

at the end of the week, the current victim will choose who will be on the chair next so be nice with members

Like anything, we have some rules which control the game:
    1. Don't make your questions so personal or rude and always remember, one day you will be at this place as a victim
    2. The victim can refuse to answer any questions s/he might see inappropriate but s/he should state that s/he refuses to answer THIS question.
    3. As I mentioned earlier, the victim will set on the chair for a week.

The 2nd victim has been chosen by D_A

The Second victim today is one of our most active moderators, it is mct

=========================
    mct will release out of the chair on 5 June
    As I mentioned earlier, the victim will set on the chair for a week.

2. Please read this message!!!
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: (―`•._(―`•._(―`•._( CONFESSION CHAIR - Second Victim = mct )_.•΄―)_.•΄―)_.•΄―)

Hello dear mct - I am not sure we met - Where are you from? Are you a male or a female if I may ask (you can ignore this quesiton if you want )

Thanks
    Thanked 7,371 Times in 1,125 Posts
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    112 Thread(s)

Default Re: (―`•._(―`•._(―`•._( CONFESSION CHAIR - Second Victim = mct )_.•΄―)_.•΄―)_.•΄―)

Hello dear mct and tough week :P

Well, since you have been a great of help to LA, I would like to ask, why do you spend many hours, scanning, creating PDFs file, uploading and sharing on LA with almost nothing in return?

Another question, If you weren't live in Ar....... what country you would be interested to live in ?

enough for this hour :P

The best way to say 'Thank you' is to make a mirror.

Whenever you download a file, send it back to any hosting services and post your link, this way we will not lose any files.

5. Default Re: (―`•._(―`•._(―`•._( CONFESSION CHAIR - Second Victim = mct )_.•΄―)_.•΄―)_.•΄―)

when is ur birthdate? :P :P

6. Default Re: (―`•._(―`•._(―`•._( CONFESSION CHAIR - Second Victim = mct )_.•΄―)_.•΄―)_.•΄―)

why "mct" ?

>>...NetNeta...<<

Je ne cherche pas..je trouve

Thanks
    Thanked 2,347 Times in 487 Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by leenochka View Post
    Hello dear mct - I am not sure we met - Where are you from? Are you a male or a female if I may ask (you can ignore this quesiton if you want )
    Hi leenochka ,

I'm a beautiful woman from Argentina I think we've never met before.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ayman El Ajmy View Post
    Hello dear mct and tough week :P

Well, since you have been a great of help to LA, I would like to ask, why do you spend many hours, scanning, creating PDFs file, uploading and sharing on LA with almost nothing in return?

Well, I do it for many reasons. Firstly, because I like to have the books in my computer so I can use them to prepare exams and extra activities for my lessons. Secondly, I feel great when people from different parts of the world find the material useful. It's really rewarding to know that I can help others. Finally, I like scanning and the pdf files I upload are the ones I have prepared myself to be used in my lessons. I get "thanks" and nice comments in return. That's great!!!

Another question, If you weren't live in Ar....... what country you would be interested to live in ?

I'm not sure whether I'd like to live in another country but I do want to travel and know the whole world!!!

enough for this hour :P
    Will you ask more questions????????

Last edited by mct; 05-31-2011 at 03:12 AM.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

March 15th

Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by netneta View Post
    why "mct" ?

they are the first letters of my names and surname

Thanks
    Thanked 7,371 Times in 1,125 Posts
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    112 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mct View Post
    Will you ask more questions????????
    Yes , sure, I will

It's my chance now to know much about you.

The best way to say 'Thank you' is to make a mirror.

Whenever you download a file, send it back to any hosting services and post your link, this way we will not lose any files.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.