Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

(―`•._(―`•._(―`•._( CONFESSION CHAIR - Third Victim = englishcology )_.•΄―)_.•΄―)_.•΄―)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: (―`•._(―`•._(―`•._( CONFESSION CHAIR - Third Victim = englishcology )_.•΄―)_.•΄―)_.•΄―)

besides English, what language do you want to learn badly?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: (―`•._(―`•._(―`•._( CONFESSION CHAIR - Third Victim = englishcology )_.•΄―)_.•΄―)_.•΄―)

What's the first the egg or the chicken ? :P

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sta6o View Post
    What's the first the egg or the chicken ? :P
    ok you're 16

JD ♥ D

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

EC , do you feel that you fulfilled your goals in life?

JD ♥ D

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How long have you been teaching? Have you ever thought of changing your profession? Have you ever been outside our country and which foreign country did you enjoy most?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you prefer being alone or in a company of friends?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,342 Times in 487 Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

I'd like to know if there's something in life that you'd like to accomplish

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what's the secret of the life??

Thanks
    Thanked 5,796 Times in 1,395 Posts
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    29 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by insertfunnysuername View Post
    What's your favorite joke?
    Actually, thee are many jokes. I remember one about intruders /nosy and curious people. It goes as follows :

I was walking past the mental hospital the other day, and all the patients were shouting, '13...13....13...13.'

The fence was too high to see over, but I saw a little gap in the planks and looked through to see what was going on.

Some idiot poked me in the eye with a stick.
    Then they all started shouting. '14...14...14...14....

Thanks
    Thanked 5,796 Times in 1,395 Posts
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    29 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hanh_vn View Post
    Dear Englishcology,
    1. Asking your NET life:
    I know you from ET, you're great member with 2246 posts. After 4 years joining that site, you like and dislike something there? you can share a bit your personal experience to live into virtual life of NET, OK?
    2. Asking your real life:
    How old are you? How many children do you have? What do you love most personality of the woman (your wife)?
    Hello dear friend,

1 ) As far as your first questions is concerned, ET board was quite interesting since I could know many interesting people and sharing knowledge with many more. Maybe there was a sort of mis-communication or rather misunderstanding at times between what I believe is good and what things are considered to be good there. Anyway, I'm really relieved to take a step back and enjoy my Actual Real life now. What I learned on the the virtual world world is NEVER LOOK BACK when you do something for others ( Make believe you don't give it much importance and move on) . There will always be nice people who still need your help at certain point.

2) mmm your second question is more or less Hard to answer ( hehehehh Joking). Well to start with, I'm 35 years married to a beautiful woman ( Rim) and have a 1 year old cute twins ( Amal & Imane). For me what matters in a woman is her tenderness, UUNDERSTADING , and devotion t what she intends to do.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.