Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

(―`•._(―`•._(―`•._( CONFESSION CHAIR - Third Victim = englishcology )_.•΄―)_.•΄―)_.•΄―)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,796 Times in 1,395 Posts
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    29 Thread(s)

Default Re: (―`•._(―`•._(―`•._( CONFESSION CHAIR - Third Victim = englishcology )_.•΄―)_.•΄―)_.•΄―)

Quote Originally Posted by Phuongphan View Post
    What do you know anything about Vietnam country?
    Mmm Frankly speaking, I don't know much with the exception of its unfortunate dark war history against the US, its civil war ( that I read in the novel" The Quiet American" by graham green through which I knew the "influence" of French culture on Vietnam. I also I remember coming across the name of the capital "Saigon" Culturally speaking, the image that comes to my mind is people in the rice field wearing cone-shaped hat . That's all I guess

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Re: (―`•._(―`•._(―`•._( CONFESSION CHAIR - Third Victim = englishcology )_.•΄―)_.•΄―)_.•΄―)

Have a few questions!

What's the biggest difference between you in the present day and you 365 days ago?

Whats your most prized possession?

If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?

It you had to describe yourself as a pirate or a farmer, which would it be?

And FYI - although Saigon could be considered to be the economic capital, Hanoi is the actual capital of Vietnam - although the rest of your description is pretty good!

3. Default Re: (―`•._(―`•._(―`•._( CONFESSION CHAIR - Third Victim = englishcology )_.•΄―)_.•΄―)_.•΄―)

Hello EC

so...

night or day ?
    light or dark ?
    coffee or tea?
    pepsi or cola ?
    sun or moon ?
    sky or sea ?
    white or black ?

>>...NetNeta...<<

Je ne cherche pas..je trouve

Thanks
    Thanked 7,331 Times in 1,125 Posts
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    112 Thread(s)

Well what amazing things I known about you EC I am very happy to have such pieces of information about you and your real life, without doubts that will make us understand each other much better

I would like to take the opportunity and ask you some questions too

1. When was the first time you log in to the internet services ?
    2. Marriage is as anything has positive and negative aspects, would you mind list some of them both ? :P
    3. Last but not least, some ideas you may have which can make LA better resources site.

will come again

The best way to say 'Thank you' is to make a mirror.

Whenever you download a file, send it back to any hosting services and post your link, this way we will not lose any files.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi EC!
    Is your nick due to technology or ecology?
    Thanks

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.