Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

(¯`•._(¯`•._(¯`•._( CONFESSION CHAIR - Third Victim = englishcology )_.•´¯)_.•´¯)_.•´¯)

Default (¯`•._(¯`•._(¯`•._( CONFESSION CHAIR - Third Victim = englishcology )_.•´¯)_.•´¯)_.•´¯)

Hello again

Welcome to the confession chair game with the third victim, poor him it's a guy this time

As always, let's say the rules again.

Let's play a game some already know it, it's called ' Confession Chair ' every week we have a new victim who will set on the chair and will be ready to answer all questions posted by you 'members'

at the end of the week, the current victim will choose who will be on the chair next so be nice with members

Like anything, we have some rules which control the game:
    1. Don't make your questions so personal or rude and always remember, one day you will be at this place as a victim
    2. The victim can refuse to answer any questions s/he might see inappropriate but s/he should state that s/he refuses to answer THIS question.
    3. As I mentioned earlier, the victim will set on the chair for a week.

The 3nd victim has been chosen by mct

The Third victim today is one of our most active Editors, it is EC AKA

Englishcology

Last edited by D_A :); 06-06-2011 at 01:52 PM.
    JD ♥ D

2. Please read this message!!!
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Default Re: (¯`•._(¯`•._(¯`•._( CONFESSION CHAIR - Third Victim = englishcology )_.•´¯)_.•´¯)_.•´¯)

Welcome on the chair EC Are you a teacher? if yes wot would you be if time goes back

JD ♥ D

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: (¯`•._(¯`•._(¯`•._( CONFESSION CHAIR - Third Victim = englishcology )_.•´¯)_.•´¯)_.•´¯)

Hello Ec! Where are you from? What are the most interesting places for tourists in your country? What is your favourite place?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i hope i will not be investigated ever :d

Thanks
    Thanked 5,748 Times in 1,393 Posts
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    29 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by D_A :) View Post
    Welcome on the chair EC Are you a teacher? if yes wot would you be if time goes back
    Hello DA , Hello everyone,

For the questions above ,
    1- Yes I am
    2- I would be an IT engineer

Thanks
    Thanked 5,748 Times in 1,393 Posts
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    29 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by leenochka View Post
    Hello Ec! Where are you from? What are the most interesting places for tourists in your country? What is your favourite place?
    Hi Leenochka,
    I guess my country of origin has been no secret for quite sometime

1- I'm from Morocco.
    2- The most famous tourism spot in my country is El Fna Square in Marrakesh where tourist can enjoy story telling , fortune tellers, snake charmers, acrobats and more.
    3- My favourite place is to camp in an area nearby my region an enjoy the Mediterranean beach by myself

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

What's your favorite joke?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Dear Englishcology,
    1. Asking your NET life:
    I know you from ET, you're great member with 2246 posts. After 4 years joining that site, you like and dislike something there? you can share a bit your personal experience to live into virtual life of NET, OK?
    2. Asking your real life:
    How old are you? How many children do you have? What do you love most personality of the woman (your wife)?

10. Default Re: (¯`•._(¯`•._(¯`•._( CONFESSION CHAIR - Third Victim = englishcology )_.•´¯)_.•´¯)_.•´¯)

are you a boy or a girl? :P
    and where are you at this exactly moment? Home, work, street...?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What subject and age groups do you teach? Do you love your job?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.