Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

(―`•._(―`•._(―`•._( CONFESSION CHAIR - Fourth Victim = sta6o )_.•΄―)_.•΄―)_.•΄―)

Default (―`•._(―`•._(―`•._( CONFESSION CHAIR - Fourth Victim = sta6o )_.•΄―)_.•΄―)_.•΄―)

Hello again

Welcome to the confession chair game with the fourth victim, poor him , he is one of the most creative persons I have ever met, he helped and still help our website with many ways , he is 16 years but acts as he is 61 years just in case we forget about his tongue which is always out )))))))

As always, let's say the rules again.

Let's play a game some already know it, it's called ' Confession Chair ' every week we have a new victim who will set on the chair and will be ready to answer all questions posted by you 'members'

at the end of the week, the current victim will choose who will be on the chair next so be nice with members

Like anything, we have some rules which control the game:
    1. Don't make your questions so personal or rude and always remember, one day you will be at this place as a victim
    2. The victim can refuse to answer any questions s/he might see inappropriate but s/he should state that s/he refuses to answer THIS question.
    3. As I mentioned earlier, the victim will set on the chair for a week.

The 4th victim has been chosen by englishcology

The Fourth victim today is one of our most active member, it is

.sta6o

Check his groups as well Vive la francophonie! and Bulgarian language and literature

====================
    this session will be over on 29/6
    ====================

stan, please send a PM to DA to tell her who is next

The best way to say 'Thank you' is to make a mirror.

Whenever you download a file, send it back to any hosting services and post your link, this way we will not lose any files.

2. Please read this message!!!
  3. Default Re: (―`•._(―`•._(―`•._( CONFESSION CHAIR - Fourth Victim = sta6o )_.•΄―)_.•΄―)_.•΄―)

loooooooooooooool great :P

>>...NetNeta...<<

Je ne cherche pas..je trouve

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: (―`•._(―`•._(―`•._( CONFESSION CHAIR - Fourth Victim = sta6o )_.•΄―)_.•΄―)_.•΄―)

Haha, thank you ! It's a big surprise for me! I didn't know that I will be the next victim! So, ask me what you want!!! Let's play the game

Thanks
    Thanked 7,332 Times in 1,125 Posts
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    112 Thread(s)

Default Re: (―`•._(―`•._(―`•._( CONFESSION CHAIR - Fourth Victim = sta6o )_.•΄―)_.•΄―)_.•΄―)

Stan,

1. Your study?
    2. Your interests?
    3. Your date of birth? :P
    4. Your favorite book?
    5. Your favorite Forum here at LA?
    6. How did you come to LA?
    7. Who was the first friend you know at the site?
    8. If you could invite your friends to come to LA, will you do ;P ?

Whenever you download a file, send it back to any hosting services and post your link, this way we will not lose any files.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your study?
    I'm studying in hight-school for foreign languages in Razgrad, Bulgaria. I'm learning French, English and Russian :P
    Your interests?
    I'm interesting in History, foreign languages and cultures
    Your date of birth? :P
    13 October 1994 ( The fatal Friday 13 (devil) )
    Your favorite book?
    Amm, there so much books! I like to read fantastic, criminal books or with historical story .. I like Victor Hugo, Aleksandar Pushkin, Ivan Vazov, Hristo Botev, Aleko Konstantinov, Stendal and many many other .. I LOVE TO READ =))[/I] And you, Ayman?
    Your favorite Forum here at LA?
    I LOVE LA AND EVERYTHING ON IT!!! LIKE THE READING OF BOOKS :d
    How did you come to LA?
    With the help of the uncle Google [/I]
    Who was the first friend you know at the site?
    Of course you [/I]
    If you could invite your friends to come to LA, will you do ;P ?
    NO, THAT'S ONLY MY AREA :dd[/I] I'm kidding you =) I can invite, do you want ? =))

Thanks
    Thanked 7,332 Times in 1,125 Posts
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    112 Thread(s)

13 October 1994 ( The fatal Friday 13 (devil) )
    hahahah )))))))))) I am dead laughing

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How about your inside, are you happy? What make u happy? advise thanksssssss

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, I am happy! Small things make me happy! Because they are small and this make them special, intimal (personnel)! The people around me make me happy too! Because there love makes me stronger, and the feeling of their support is the stimulate for that what I am!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

God with us

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What are your plans for the future?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.