Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

Please help with Links

Default Please help with Links

Hi
    I have hardly been on this site recently. two reasons, been quite ill and the other...my poor old computer broke and a 'profile' was lost which included all my Internet 'favourites'. It had been built up over the last 7 years and as you can imagine i was a little upset to say the least. Thankfully I remembered this site BUT was upset to find so many of my free ebook sites were lost.
    Books are my main love as I don't get around as much as I used to and these free sites been a real help to maintaining a jolly smile.
    But I don't mean the usual sites that are not too difficult to find, those that provide common tech books etc (nice to have but not my thing) What is my thing are the sites offering downloads (in any format) of modern books, and not just academic but those offering modern novels - horror, crime etc etc. I had one site that I really enjoyed and for the life of me can't remember it - it had all types of books including audio and modern books/novels appeared almost immediately on publication - wonderful.
    If anyone can help please put the links up here or email ieohmingpeijj@yahoo.co.uk
    many many thanks
    David

2. Please read this message!!!
  3. Default Re: Please help with Links

You could try this site: http://library.nu/ - many very useful modern publications!

May peace and good will be always at your side!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Default Re: Please help with Links

Welcome back, good to know u feel better take care

JD ♥ D

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Re: Please help with Links

Hi David,
    You can have a look on these site:

About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.