Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

ECO A1 - Libro del Alumno + Audio CD

Default ECO A1 - Libro del Alumno + Audio CD

Re-uploaded Jan. 31, 2014 (K)

Esta constituido por las siguientes secciones:
    • Fundamentos metodologicos: una amplia descripcion de la metodologia y los objetivos planteados en el manual, asi como un analisis detallado de los contenidos.
    • Explotacion de las unidades didacticas y claves. se indican los objetivos y se realiza un desarrollo minucioso de las unidades con sugerencias, fichas de informacion y claves para una mayor motivacion. Se incluye el Libro del Alumno de los niveles A1 + A2 con las claves de las actividades.
    • Claves del Cuaderno de Refuerzo: se indican las claves de todos los ejercicios.
    • Anexo con laminas: juego de 25 laminas fotocopiables para dinamizar y enriquecer sus clases.

Just like some users I was looking for ECO collection and, as I was unsuccessful on finding it for download I´d to buy it, so now I´d like to share one more book for Language Academy huge library
    I´m only sorry because, for money reasons, I couldn´t buy the 2 sets of book only A1 for while so if anyone else has the rest of the collection, such as A2, Libro de Ejercicios, ECO 2 and 3, and like to share it I´m pretty sure I won´t be the only very thankful one

Hope it helps lots of students all around the world, knowledge is everything!

Download
    PDF in RAR Libro 52.84 Mb
    In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY
    PDF in RAR Cuaderno 29.43 Mb
    In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY
    MP3 in RAR 87.7 Mb

Last edited by arcadius; 01-25-2018 at 08:08 PM. Reason: Cover added-arcadius

2. Please read this message!!!
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,499 Times in 1,127 Posts
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    112 Thread(s)

Default Re: ECO A1 - Libro del Alumno + Audio CD

Thank you so much for making this stuff available online for LA members highly appreciated!!!

The best way to say 'Thank you' is to make a mirror.

Whenever you download a file, send it back to any hosting services and post your link, this way we will not lose any files.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,930 Times in 1,398 Posts
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    29 Thread(s)

Gracias por este aporte Una calidad magnífica de PDF .

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mirror upload plz.....gracias desde Bangladesh

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi guys, sorry for my delay, I´ve been very busy lately but I´d like to thank you back for your kind comments, I loooooooove this site Hope people can contribute with the rest of the ECO material so we all can have the whole kit

Muchas gracias amigos, yo estoy teniendo classes de español por la primera vez, entonces por favor, perdona me por los erros, yo soy brasileña, hablo inglés bien y ahora quiero hablar lo español porque me gusta muuuuucho la lengua

See ya fellas! Hasta luego!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Muchas gracias amigos !!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Muy bueno!! Muchas gracais

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Le lien de fichier n'est pas valide

Thanks
    Thanked 6,540 Times in 1,911 Posts
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    249 Thread(s)

Please, post your re-upload requests here: Reuploading Requests forum.

Quote Originally Posted by islamoo View Post
    Le lien de fichier n'est pas valide

kindly post your REUPLOADING REQUEST at Reuploading Requests forum and See here how to post (click here) a re-uploading request

Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dead link removed!!!

Last edited by arcadius; 01-25-2018 at 08:03 PM. Reason: Dead link removed-arcadius

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.