Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

Japanese for Busy People I: Kana Version Textbook By Association For Japanese-Language Teaching

Default Japanese for Busy People I: Kana Version Textbook By Association For Japanese-Language Teaching

Reuploaded by arcadius 19.06.2017

Japanese for Busy People I: Kana Version Textbook By Association For Japanese-Language Teaching is the most popular Japanese language textbook series in the world. With over 20 components including texts, workbooks, CDs, videos and teacher's manuals, it is also one of the most comprehensive. Now, a decade after its first revision, the entire series is being redesigned, updated and consolidated to meet the needs of 21st-century students and businesspeople who want to learn natural, spoken Japanese as effectively as possible in a limited amount of time.

The book features not only a sleek, new design but also a unit structure that groups thematically linked lessons together, making it easier than ever to learn Japanese.

Moreover, it now comes with a CD containing audio for the dialogues and listening exercises from the text. The exercises in the book have also been thoroughly revised to incorporate more comprehension and production tasks. Many of these exercises are illustrated, making for a stimulating learning experience, and the purpose of each one is clearly stated.

This first of three volumes introduces "survival Japanese"-the absolute minimum amount of Japanese needed to live in Japan. Thus, the vocabulary and grammatical items it introduces are limited to about a third of what is typically introduced in a first-year course. In addition, the book features notes on Japanese culture intended to expand the learner's understanding of Japan, its customs and people.

Japanese for Busy People I is available in two formats: romanized and kana.
    The Romanized Version uses romanized Japanese throughout, with kana in the Opening Dialogues of each lesson.
    The Kana Version-exposing students to hiragana and katakana from the very beginning-uses only kana.The content of the two books is otherwise exactly the same.

The companion volume, Japanese for Busy People 1: The Workbook for the Revised 3rd Edition contains a variety of illustrated exercises for mastering the basic sentence patterns presented in the main text.

NOTE: accompanying CD is the same for the Kana and Romanized textbooks.

3rd edition 2006 | 288 Pages | PDF + MP3 | 39 MB + 67 MB

Download-BOOK Only-32.00MB:
    In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY
    TORRENTS- 154.00MB and 402.00MB:
    In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY

Last edited by arcadius; 06-19-2017 at 10:16 PM.

2. Please read this message!!!
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,865 Times in 396 Posts
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    50 Thread(s)

Default Re: Japanese for Busy People I: Kana Version Textbook By Association For Japanese-Language Teaching

ReUploaded.

"Capitalists are so greedy, that will sell you the rope that will hang them" ~Iosif Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili - Stalin~

Thanks
    Thanked 7,499 Times in 1,127 Posts
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    112 Thread(s)

Default Re: Japanese for Busy People I: Kana Version Textbook By Association For Japanese-Language Teaching

Dead links removed!!!

Last edited by arcadius; 06-19-2017 at 10:16 PM. Reason: Dead links removed-arcadius
    The best way to say 'Thank you' is to make a mirror.

Whenever you download a file, send it back to any hosting services and post your link, this way we will not lose any files.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can someone please re upload it, i only really need the audio cd got the book in print.
    Many thanks

About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.