Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

Finstina nejen pro samouky/Tutorial Finnish

Default Finstina nejen pro samouky/Tutorial Finnish

Finstina nejen pro samouky/Tutorial Finnish

2002 Year | 231 Mb |PDF+WMA

Textbook for Finnish-speaking Czech.
    In hand - himself a textbook, the keys to the exercises of the Finnish-Czech Czech-Finnish dictionary and 2 CDs.
    Prvni ucebnice finskeho jazyka pro Cechy nabizi v 31 lekcich uplne zaklady soucasne finstiny. Je urcena predevsim pro tradicni vyuku pod vedenim ucitele, ktery muze dale doplnovat a rozvadet i to, co - ve snaze pojmout do knihy co nejvice - mohlo byt jen naznaceno nebo zmineno okrajove. Svym usporadanim je vsak tato ucebnice vhodna i pro samouky. Soucasti ucebnice jsou prakticky klic, ktery krome prekladu ucebnich textu a rozhovoru z jednotlivych lekci ucebnice a krome reseni ke cvicenim obsahuje i velmi uzitecny finsko-cesky slovnik obsahujici zhruba 3000 hesel a cesko-finsky slovnik o rozsahu zhruba 1000 hesel, a 2 audio CD.

2. Please read this message!!!
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,499 Times in 1,127 Posts
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    112 Thread(s)

Default Re: Finstina nejen pro samouky/Tutorial Finnish

The best way to say 'Thank you' is to make a mirror.

Whenever you download a file, send it back to any hosting services and post your link, this way we will not lose any files.

About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.