Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Preparation for the TOEFL Test iBT 4 Edition (SB with key and script, 8 cds, cd-rom)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Preparation for the TOEFL Test iBT 4 Edition (SB with key and script, 8 cds, cd-rom)

thanks for the help. I used HJSplit to join the files and then Poweriso to make my cdrom.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Preparation for the TOEFL Test iBT 4 Edition (SB with key and script, 8 cds, cd-rom)

Please Help. I have problem to open this. I use Daemon tools and got this message "Original disc could not be found or authenticated." Thank you

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oops! The links are broken

Thanks
    Thanked 1,865 Times in 396 Posts
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    50 Thread(s)

@drsun19 , check the header now.

"Capitalists are so greedy, that will sell you the rope that will hang them" ~Iosif Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili - Stalin~

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arcadius

Thanks so much for responding...But I still have some trouble with the "Audio" link...I tried to download but the following message appears:

HTTP 404 Filesize mismatch [err #2009]

I'd be really pleased if you solve this issue...Thank you!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@arcadius Please see the message above.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    50 Thread(s)

@drsun19 , have you tried to download DF/Depositfiles links?
    You need to create folder, download all 4 parts and extract them.

"Capitalists are so greedy, that will sell you the rope that will hang them" ~Iosif Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili - Stalin~

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@arcadius

I already have the pdf and the CD-ROM, I only need the Mp3 but if this isn't possible to reupload the files, then i'll download the full pack. Thank you.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    50 Thread(s)

@drsun19 , AUDIO only split into 4 file and uploaded.

morsafir

tnanks but I used hjsplit to split the files or joine them but an error message appeared i used also poweriso but it didn't help so please how i can open or burn the disc

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.