Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

Business Communication Games

Default Business Communication Games

Re uploaded by DE on 19-Jun-15

Photocopiable games and activities for students of English for business.
    How can it be used?

* As a supplement to, and consolidation of, work with an intermediate-level coursebook.
    * In large classes, small groups, and even one-to-one teaching.
    * In both monolingual and multilingual classes.

Who is it for?

* In-service learners.
    * Pre-experience students.

Key features

* A ring-bound set of thirty-six games and activities, each consisting of one or more photocopiable worksheets.
    * Provides excellent practice in business communication skills, helping students to perform more effectively in key areas such as presenting products, taking part in meetings, and speaking to clients and colleagues.
    * Covers a wide range of the topics typically studied in intermediate-level Business English courses.
    * Includes a wide variety of activity types, such as matching and guessing games, collecting and arranging, board games, card games, ranking games and puzzles.
    * Entertaining without being childish.
    * Each set accompanied by instructions and teacher's notes providing information on the teaching aims of each game.
    * Lexical and functional indexes to help teachers select the games most appropriate for their students.

• File Size : 6.25 Mb
    • File Format : Rar'd PDF

DOWNLOAD

PDF in RAR 1.67 Mb
    In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY

Last edited by arcadius; 07-07-2017 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Re-uploaded - header updated

2. Please read this message!!!
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Business Communication Games

hi thanks but cannot open file what is the password? cheers

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Re: Business Communication Games

Hello, I keep encountering the same problem over and again - my WinRAR does require passwords when I am trying to extract pdfs and mp3s from the compressed files. Even links that are freshly updated (e.g. Business Communication Games, Vocabulary Basics for Business (NetEffect Series))won't open without passwords. I see in comments that I am not the only one having this trouble. Is there any solution to this?

Otherwise thanks a lot for prompt responding to my requests and for caring

Thanks
    Thanked 1,865 Times in 396 Posts
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    50 Thread(s)

Default Re: Business Communication Games

@katmig , we do have default password. It is langacademy.net

However, I suggest you to visit these all these 5 links below:
    Langacademy.net-New-Here-Support-Area
    Langacademy.net-How-to-post-new-stuff
    Langacademy.net-Help-Section AREA
    Langacademy.net-Reuploading-Requests AREA
    Langacademy.net-Introductions

Enjoy the site \o/ \o/ \o/

"Capitalists are so greedy, that will sell you the rope that will hang them" ~Iosif Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili - Stalin~

About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.