Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

Arabic native speaker looking for English native speaker (Bri/Ame/Ca accents only please)

Default Arabic native speaker looking for English native speaker (Bri/Ame/Ca accents only please)

Hey everyone, I'm Aladdin from Cairo, Egypt, hope to sharpen my speaking English, Have got SCE TOEFL, hit scores 577/677, this test does not have Speaking section, But I have not touched English for a while, were dead busy, But I'm brushing up on English, I listen real English radio channels & TV channels and almost understand everything .

Name: Aladdin
    Nationality: Egyptian
    Mother language : Arabic
    Target language : English
    Free days : all the week
    Free hours : 4 to 7 AM
    English Skills : upper-Intermediate
    Interests and hobbies : Qur'an, Programming, Languages, Reading, soccer .

Here's my FB: https://www.facebook.com/TrueSilhouette?ref=tn_tnmn

looking forward to hear from you .

2. Please read this message!!!
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Arabic native speaker looking for English native speaker (Bri/Ame/Ca accents only please)

Hey Alladin! How're ya! Wanting to brush your TOEFL Skills? Let's make some schedules. Talk on line. Let me give you an evaluation. I'm johnflez and I'm a professional ESL/EAP NESTeacher. Let me check you later and I'll give you your speaking skills evaluation, with very specific components, such as grammar, sentence structure, vocabulary, including idiomaticity, paragraphing standards, peaks (prosodic pyramid), segmental, etc. Reply to me if you get this post. Nice to meeecchaaa!

About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.