Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

Language Academy Magazine for Learning Languages

Default Language Academy Magazine for Learning Languages

Beta Design by our great designer KAsir

Hi there , when I was thinking about something new we can make to help LA be well known around the world , an idea jumped into my mind , it was a magazine.
    In it, we (some of us ) can share some information about learning languages and some funny and interesting topics too.

But I have no details until now , what we are going to share in it ? what are the main topics we are going to speak about ? are we going to divide the magazine to many sections ?

there are many questions need answers !.. so I am waiting for your thoughts and ideas, hope all will comment

How the magazine will help us ?
    as you see alot of people share and upload magazines like Hot English Magazine and thousand of people download it , so when we finished we will publish and post the magazines everywhere on the net , sure our link will be inside the magazine as we are the copy right holder , and we will take an immediate legal action against the seller

_

The best way to say 'Thank you' is to make a mirror.

Whenever you download a file, send it back to any hosting services and post your link, this way we will not lose any files.

2. Please read this message!!!
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Language Academy Magazine for Learning Languages

This a great idea mr.AYMAN , it is usual to expect a wonderful innovation from you .
    I think that we can devide the magazine into zones according to the language .
    Every moderator is in charge about his zone like the forum exactly.
    We can spread our exclusive offers , Notes about the native teachers in our academy , We can tell the people too monthly about our courses would be uploaded.
    (we can attract the people through competition to win a premium account rapidshare exactly like what is going on here in our lovely forum )
    Eventually i wanna greet you mr.AYMAN on your nice idea .

Thanks
    Thanked 7,411 Times in 1,125 Posts
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    112 Thread(s)

some Ideas :
    1-To be more specific , we will go with only the English version.
    2-Every edition will talk about one country around the world ,describe it, talking about famous places in it ...any interesting topics, explaining some structure points, pronunciation points and some exercises will be perfect.
    3- Divide the magazine to many sections : English section, french .........etc.

I am still waiting for all Mods

The best way to say 'Thank you' is to make a mirror.

Whenever you download a file, send it back to any hosting services and post your link, this way we will not lose any files.

5. Default Re: Language Academy Magazine for Learning Languages

I think we should, first of all, conduct a survey by giving the users a short questionnaire with certain questions to get information about their needs, their wish and their ability to contribute to LA. A similar survey should be done to have a better understanding of the strengths and enthusiasm of our mods. After the two surveys we can have more scientific bases to decide on what we should do and what we can do with our practical human and technical resources.
    More ideas are requires.
    QUANG

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you need someone to help for the French section, I am here.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i know it would be much greater if i just knew the way , how i can dawnloag this magazine

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

+1, I'm for it :P

About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.