Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

The Syntax of Arabic

Default The Syntax of Arabic

Recent research on the syntax of Arabic has produced valuable literature on the major syntactic phenomena found in the language. This guide to Arabic syntax provides an overview of the major syntactic constructions in Arabic that have featured in recent linguistic debates, and discusses the analyses provided for them in the literature. A broad variety of topics are covered, including argument structure, negation, tense, agreement phenomena, and resumption. The discussion of each topic sums up the key research results and provides new points of departure for further research. The book also contrasts Standard Arabic with other Arabic varieties spoken in the Arab world. An engaging guide to Arabic syntax, this book will be invaluable to graduate students interested in Arabic grammar, as well as syntactic theorists and typologists.

DOWNLOAD

In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY

2. Please read this message!!!
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: The Syntax of Arabic

It is, probably, a very good book. However one cannot open it because it nedds a password.
    Thanks anyway!

Thanks
    Thanked 10,373 Times in 4,114 Posts
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)

A lot of the posts are protected by our password, which is always the same and can be found here http://www.langacademy.net/vb/forumd...e-Support-Area! in the Support Area

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you for the reply.
    It's working fine and I hope will help me in my arabic study.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,499 Times in 1,127 Posts
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    112 Thread(s)

Welcome

Please let me know if you need anything with Arabic since it's my mother language

Regards!
    Quote Originally Posted by japshark View Post
    Thank you for the reply.
    It's working fine and I hope will help me in my arabic study.

The best way to say 'Thank you' is to make a mirror.

Whenever you download a file, send it back to any hosting services and post your link, this way we will not lose any files.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the offer.
    The arabic grammar is so diferent from my mother language (portuguese) and yet we have so many words coming straight from the arabic.
    I'm having fun mostly ...

About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.