Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

Learn Italian With Paul Noble

Default Learn Italian With Paul Noble

Re uploaded on 6-1-2014 by DE

Learn Italian with Paul Noble

The language guru everyone is talking about – Paul Noble will revolutionise the way you learn language.

No textbooks, no rote memorisation, no chance of failure.
    For all those who have struggled to learn Italian in the past.
    For all those who think they’re just not a linguist.
    For all those who don’t have the time – or the inclination – to sit and study a textbook.

This is your chance to have a one-to-one lesson from Paul and his native-speaking Italian expert, Luisa, and all in your own time. Download the course to your MP3 player and within a few hours you will have learned over 6,000 Italian words. Importantly, you will also know how to make your new vocabulary work for you. No set phrases, no lists of vocabulary. Just real Italian at your fingertips.

Each course includes:

• 12 CD's holding over 13 hours of audio
    • an 80-page booklet

First released onto the market 2 years ago, Paul’s courses have met with huge success:
    Review of Paul Noble Method by The City Magazine:
    “Relaxing and listening to the CD's, I found that I seemed to absorb the phrases taught, without even consciously trying, and quickly felt confident enough to play around with the different components and make my own sentences.”
    Reviews by Amazon customers:
    “This is the most remarkable language course imaginable. I've tried several courses but this is on another planet. It is amazing!!!”
    “Paul Noble has a very relaxing and informal style to his teaching… I can already tell that my spoken French has improved permanently.”
    “At last, an easy way to learn a language! Easy to understand plus an easy one to pop into the car CD player and use on the move, so no more 'I haven't the time…’”
    “The language is explained in a simple way and the teacher doesn't use complex grammar terms… For me, though, the absolute best thing about it is that it has allowed me to speak in full, proper sentences in French… A fantastic course and a well deserved 5 stars!”
    “I am pleased to report that this is really good fun to use because as you listen you are encouraged to CREATE VOCABULARY AND PHRASES FOR YOURSELF out of the bits of structure that you are picking up. Not only is it a completely non-threatening process but it is also entertaining in itself.”
    “For those who love languages but struggle to learn them this is a wonderful resource.“
    Some Amazon reviews:

5.0 out of 5 stars The best Italian course I have found 22 May 2011
    I have done each of the Paul Noble French, Spanish and Italian courses and can confirm what the other reviewers here have said: they are all excellent courses. I started with the French and then based on just how effective it was at getting me speaking French, I went on to buy and work my way through the Spanish and then the Italian course.

The Paul Noble language courses, including this Italian one, have a lot of strong points. Firstly, Paul Noble's explanations are very clever and clear, so I was never left confused about how to do something or how to express an idea I had or how to put a sentence together. Secondly, the course is arranged so that you just simply do remember what has been taught. Various vocabulary is introduced, which he tells you you should feel free to forget. He then introduces it again later in a number of different contexts. The effect of him doing this is that by the end of the course you have remembered the vocabulary he has been teaching but without even trying. He's also very good at teaching pronunciation and the native speaker on the recording with him really helps make sure you're pronouncing it in the right way.

With regards to level I think this course would suit people ranging from absolute beginner level through to those who already know a fair bit of Italian but have not got to the point where they can actually speak fluently in sophisticated, long Italian sentences. That is essentially what this course lets you do, more or less right from the outset.

To really understand how good it is, the course simply has to be tried and I recommend it to anyone who wants or needs to learn to speak Italian.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent 4 Mar 2011
    This course does as it says, and makes language learning easier. The language learned is more retentive than other methods. I have been attending Evening Classes to learn Italian, and found this course heavily augments my classes. It was worthwhile purchasing this and I would recommend it to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the Best Italian Products for Beginners

These CD's by Paul Nobel are an essential acquisition for anyone who wants to begin learning Italian and who wants to learn to speak it a little right from the start. Although a booklet is provided with the CD's Paul Noble emphasises that in order to really understand, learn pronunciation and progress with this programme it is vital that you start off by listening to the lessons and speaking aloud during the spaces provided within the course.

The method used of explaining something, getting you to use the phrase/word/grammar and then coming back to it again later really helps you to remember and understand fully the language that you are being taught and ensures that you retain the information.

I would highly recommend this programme for anyone who is travelling to Italy and would like to know a little Italian in order to be able to do the usual things; book a room, book a table, order a drink and food, buy a train ticket, enquire where things are etc. However, for me, the real value of this language programme is that it enabled me to have the confidence to progress with my study in Italian.

PDF,MP3/361 MB

DOWNLOAD

In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY

Last edited by arcadius; 12-21-2017 at 01:44 PM. Reason: Re uploaded

2. Please read this message!!!
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Learn Italian With Paul Noble

Thank you so much for this ;-)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Learn Italian With Paul Noble

Thank you for helping me learn Italian.

About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.