Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

Rosetta Stone V3 - Hebrew Levels 1 & 2 [ISO]

Default Rosetta Stone V3 - Hebrew Levels 1 & 2 [ISO]

* Rosetta Stone teaches you a new language naturally, by getting you to think, live and breathe the language
    * Innovative solutions get you speaking new words, right from the start
    * Rosetta Stone moves forward only when you're ready--you drive the pace, you set the schedule
    * With Rosetta Stone, you'll discover a foundation of key vocabulary that you'll use to build into a whole new language
    * Audio Companion lets you take the Rosetta Stone experience anywhere: in the car, at the gym, or on-the-go

In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY

2. Please read this message!!!
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Rosetta Stone V3 - Hebrew Levels 1 & 2 [ISO]

Hi
    After downloading the files, rosetta asks the code to open them. Where can I get the code?

Thanks
    Thanked 10,373 Times in 4,114 Posts
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieC View Post
    Hi
    After downloading the files, rosetta asks the code to open them. Where can I get the code?
    I am not sure but I guess you need to use the crack. It should be in the files. Please have a look.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,930 Times in 1,398 Posts
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    29 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieC View Post
    Hi
    I sealed the package with our password : langacademy.net

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unfortunately the links are dead now.Please please please try to help. I am dying for this material.Thanks a million.
    Usama

About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.