Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

Inside Out Advanced (SB ,SB Audio , WB , WB Audio, Resource Pack )

Default Inside Out Advanced (SB ,SB Audio , WB , WB Audio, Resource Pack )

Inside Out Advanced (SB ,SB Audio , WB , WB Audio, Resource Pack )

Description: Inside Out Advanced:
    1. student's book
    2. Class CDs (thanks lostpoet5)
    3. Workbook
    4. Workbook CD
    5. the answers to some of the tasks of the student's book
    A classroom tested English course for adults ad young adults, Inside Out has been designed
    to develop real-life communicative skills and powers of serlf-expression.
    Creative Grammar Work
    Learners organise and develop their knowledge of grammar. Easy-to-use exercises put rules into practice - and are then recycled as speaking activities. All grammar work is backed up with clear summaries.
    Personalised Speaking Tasks
    A series of challenging speaking tasks focuses on learners' own experiences and opinions. Choices within tasks encourage learners to take charge of interactions. Structured planning time is built into tasks, improving both fluency and accuracy.
    Contextualised Lexis
    Lexical items are seen in context, showing how words and phrases function and how they collocate with each other. Focus exercises highlight and recycle lexis to help learners build a bigger and better active vocabulary.
    Realistic Listening and Reading
    A rich collection of accessible and entertaining texts: cartoons, poetry, letters and extracts from newspapers, magazines and novels. Listenings include conversations, interviews and classic pop songs recorded by the original artists.

Year of release: 2006
    Author: Ceri Jones & Tania Bastow (with John Hird)
    Format: PDF, mp3, wma
    Size : 147 MB , 4 MB

Contents :
    *advancedanswerkey.pdf 89.85 KB
    *Student's book CDs · 74.44 MB
    *Student's book.pdf 20.09 MB
    *Workbook CD · 48.23 MB
    *Workbook..pdf 4.51 MB
    *Macmillan - Inside Out Advanced Resource Pack.pdf 4.47 MB

Download

In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY

Last edited by englishcology; 07-20-2014 at 07:14 PM.
    In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY
    kindly post your REUPLOADING REQUEST at Reuploading Requests forum and See here how to post (click here) a re-uploading request

2. Please read this message!!!
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Inside Out Advanced (SB ,SB Audio , WB , WB Audio, Resource Pack )

Last edited by englishcology; 07-20-2014 at 07:16 PM. Reason: good work , thanks

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I need American Inside Out Advanced. Where can I find it, please?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I mean, I need New American Inside Out Advanced.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,930 Times in 1,398 Posts
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    29 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ligia Goulart View Post
    I mean, I need New American Inside Out Advanced.

Please , place your request in its proper place here Requests !!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't open the files because I am asked to enter a code or a password. I'll be greatful if you can help me. Thank you.

About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.