Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

The Practice of English Language Teaching with DVD (4th Edition)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,930 Times in 1,398 Posts
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    29 Thread(s)

Default Re: The Practice of English Language Teaching with DVD (4th Edition)

Quote Originally Posted by sfaal View Post
    where can I find the password for the DVD?
    the password is : langacademy.net

Thanks
    Thanked 1,865 Times in 396 Posts
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    50 Thread(s)

Added to the header!!!

Last edited by arcadius; 02-04-2016 at 03:41 PM. Reason: Link added to the header-arcadius
    "Capitalists are so greedy, that will sell you the rope that will hang them" ~Iosif Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili - Stalin~

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, i would like to download the dvd torrent but i don't understand the language and the tutorial video won't play. Any suggestions??

Thanks
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    50 Thread(s)

Pass: langacademy.net

@Feny , you need to be registered to download from that site. When you finished with registration, you can see the icon of floppy disk, under it it's written- Скачать .torrent 23 KB/meaning download torrent 23KB

When you click on that icon you'll download torrent file.

Last edited by arcadius; 02-04-2016 at 03:41 PM.
    "Capitalists are so greedy, that will sell you the rope that will hang them" ~Iosif Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili - Stalin~

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, that is what i am talking about. I cannot make any registration because i don't understand anything. I don't know the language. So how am i going to download the dvd if i cannot proceed at all...is there any english speaking torrent?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    50 Thread(s)

@Feny in the link above there's link to EU (embedupload-multiple filehoster) server with 4 working for torrent 24KB.

Choose tour favorite server, download the torrent from it and that's it. No need to go to that RU site. And yes, you need microtorrent for downloading the DVD.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dead link removed!!!

Last edited by arcadius; 12-07-2016 at 12:47 PM. Reason: Dead link removed-arcadius

Thanks
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    50 Thread(s)

@crina-petrican , thx for link, but code your links next time.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry arcadius, I didn´t manage to do it.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.