Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

Native Brazilian Portuguese language seek for english natives to talk and improve english skills.

Lightbulb Native Brazilian Portuguese language seek for english natives to talk and improve english skills.

Name : Moisés Chaves
    Nationality : Brazilian
    Mother language : Brazilian Portuguese
    Target language : English
    Free days : it depends, I'm quite flexible
    Free hours : the same
    English skills: intermidiary

I need improve my English and I can teach Portuguese. Please add me on skype and let`s start study. Please, just serious people.

2. Please read this message!!!
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Native Brazilian Portuguese language seek for english natives to talk and improve english skills.

Hi Moises. I am an English language professor at University in Costa Rica with a master's degree.If you are still interested in learning-practicing english, I would be willing to help you. Regards Jorge

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Native Brazilian Portuguese language seek for english natives to talk and improve english skills.

Tks so much benkioshimasu.

My skype: moises.martins.chaves
    My mail: moiseschaves@wavesandbox.com

Besgards

Moisés.

About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.