Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

Multiple Intelligences in the Classroom- 3rd Edition

Post Multiple Intelligences in the Classroom- 3rd Edition

Re uploaded by DE on 20-MAY-16

"To respect the many differences between people"--this is what Howard Gardner says is the purpose of learning about multiple intelligences (MI). Now, in the 2nd edition of "Multiple Intelligences in the Classroom," Thomas Armstrong has updated his best-selling practical guide for educators, to incorporate new research from Gardner and others. Gardner's original studies suggested that the mind comprises seven intelligences--linguistic, logical-mathematical, spatial, bodily-kinesthetic, musical, interpersonal, and intrapersonal.

This new edition includes information on the eighth intelligence (the naturalist), a chapter on a possible ninth intelligence (the existential), and updated information and resources throughout the text to help educators at all levels apply MI theory to curriculum development, lesson planning, assessment, special education, cognitive skills, educational technology, career development, educational policy, and more. The book includes dozens of practical tips, strategies, and examples from real schools and districts-as well as solid outcomes of MI, including improved test scores and discipline. Armstrong provides tools, resources, and ideas that educators can immediately use to help students of all ages achieve their fullest potential in life.

Thomas Armstrong, an educator and psychologist from Sonoma County, California, has more than 27 years of teaching experience, from the primary through the doctoral level. He is the author of two other ASCD books, "Awakening Genius in the Classroom" and "ADD/ADHD Alternatives in the Classroom."

File Size: 1.6 Mb
    File Format: rar'd PDF

In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY

Last edited by deutsch3000; 05-20-2016 at 09:11 AM. Reason: Re uploaded

2. Please read this message!!!
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Multiple Intelligences in the Classroom- 3rd Edition

Thank you for this book

Thanks
    Thanked 7,499 Times in 1,127 Posts
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    112 Thread(s)

Thanks for sharing )

The best way to say 'Thank you' is to make a mirror.

Whenever you download a file, send it back to any hosting services and post your link, this way we will not lose any files.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thank u for allow other teachers and students to download books! thanks a lot!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello, thanks for the post.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello. one more time I need your help. could you please reload this book please? THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry for the 2 comments I wrote above. i was going to write them as a reply but I made a mistake. sorry

Thanks
    Thanked 7,499 Times in 1,127 Posts
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    112 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by keylali View Post
    sorry for the 2 comments I wrote above. i was going to write them as a reply but I made a mistake. sorry
    don't worry

I have updated Ifile mirror, check the header.

The best way to say 'Thank you' is to make a mirror.

Whenever you download a file, send it back to any hosting services and post your link, this way we will not lose any files.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks a lot for your great effort
    hamido100

About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.