Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Free Russion course Why would you like to learn Russian?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Free Russion course Why would you like to learn Russian?

I'm Russian myself and I'd like to say something about learning language and Russian as some example. If you are growing up person and you've never learned any foreign language it can be very difficult. Like some people are learning Russian because they have a Russian girlfriend or boyfriend or they just think that Russian sounds great. What am I trying to say? You should be interested in Russian culture. If you not. in my opinion you will never take this weight. So, your Russian date estimate you even more, if you just show your interest to Chekhov for example in your own language, maybe he or she never read it herself, but anyway. So, I wanted to mention one more thing. Russian alphabet is an easiest think about learning Russian comparing with another stuff. If you feel that alphabet is too hard for you, you should stop learning it and do some more useful stuff.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and I wanted to mentioned one more thing. Don't pay any money for different courses at the beginning and trip to Russia won't help you as well. I don't mind to answer any question about Russian.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,499 Times in 1,127 Posts
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    112 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vadim View Post
    and I wanted to mentioned one more thing. Don't pay any money for different courses at the beginning and trip to Russia won't help you as well. I don't mind to answer any question about Russian.
    Thank you vadim, I found your tips really useful and I totally agree if one is interested in a country's culture that would make learning this language much easier.

don't mind to answer any question about Russian.
    Thank you so much

The best way to say 'Thank you' is to make a mirror.

Whenever you download a file, send it back to any hosting services and post your link, this way we will not lose any files.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

By the way, if you are advanced in learning Russian. The best way to improve and control
    Your skills in my opinion are to visit one of the two Baltic states, either Latvia or Estonia. We have here a few places with Russian population, Narva for example 100 per cent Russian town. Why? You shouldn’t do any visas for visiting it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.