Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

ASSIMIL's Russian with Ease (2012)

Default ASSIMIL's Russian with Ease (2012)

Re uploaded by DE on 24-FEB-18

Lively, natural dialogues that allow you to master the language quickly
    - realistic, practical situations in a contemporary context
    - a carefully designed system of grammatical progression for intuitive learning
    - systematic review to consolidate what you have learned
    - fascinating cultural insights
    - a witty and engaging style to make learning enjoyable

With Ease [beginner to intermediate]
    Available for more than 40 languages, Assimil's flagship series enables beginners to acquire an average vocabulary of 2,000 to 3,000 words*, learn the basic grammar rules, and gain a command of everyday conversation. The With Ease Series takes you to Level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.

DOWNLOAD

MP3 | PDF/335 MB

In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY

Last edited by deutsch3000; 01-16-2020 at 12:15 AM. Reason: Re uploaded
    The best way to say 'Thank you' is to make a mirror.

Whenever you download a file, send it back to any hosting services and post your link, this way we will not lose any files.

2. Please read this message!!!
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,540 Times in 1,911 Posts
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    249 Thread(s)

Default Re: ASSIMIL's Russian with Ease (2012)

Mirrors added

In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY
    kindly post your REUPLOADING REQUEST at Reuploading Requests forum and See here how to post (click here) a re-uploading request

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello, I wanted to know if somebody had the ASSIMIL 2008 version of Russian (I think it's the newest version of Assimil [at least that's the version I saw in bookshops no later than a week ago], with first lesson's title : "как дела?" and dialog : -добрый день, надя -привет, саша -как дела -хорошо, спасибо. А у вас? -Хорошо, всё хорошо).

This one is the old one (with the first lesson "добрый день!" with part of the dialog -вы кыда? -я домой, а вы, домой? -не, в театр).
    Thank you!

Thanks
    Thanked 10,373 Times in 4,114 Posts
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)

I don't understand you. If you want specifically the 2008 version, that is one thing. But if you talk about the newest version - this one is from 2012 from what I see. In my idea that is more recent than 2008...

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, partially, it was my fault, I didn't read it was for english speakers. I'm seeking the french version of it.
    But there's still a problem : the audios are the ones of the former version, and so don't correspond with the book (which is the new version).

Here are the right audios : Download links for Audio.zip - Mirrorcreator - Upload files to multiple hosts

Thanks
    Thanked 10,373 Times in 4,114 Posts
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by noorvensen View Post
    Well, partially, it was my fault, I didn't read it was for english speakers. I'm seeking the french version of it.
    But there's still a problem : the audios are the ones of the former version, and so don't correspond with the book (which is the new version).

Here are the right audios : Download links for Audio.zip - Mirrorcreator - Upload files to multiple hosts
    Thank you, and if you are still looking for the french version:
    Le nouveau Russe sans peine

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well about this link, that's the 1995 book (old version), and so I'm still looking for 2008 or 2012 version.
    Thanks anyway.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    249 Thread(s)

hi i listen to the audio there's no big difference between the book and the audio maybe they are as you say for an old edition but there's no big difference.

Well about this link, that's the 1995 book (old version), and so I'm still looking for 2008 or 2012 version.
    Thanks anyway.

kindly post your REUPLOADING REQUEST at Reuploading Requests forum and See here how to post (click here) a re-uploading request

Thanks
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    249 Thread(s)

please download the audio from the following link and let me know for which edition these files .

MP3/89 MB

Thanks anyway.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It tells me this when I try to download : "The file you requested is not available for sharing."
    Despite of this fact, I don't have the possibility to download that much, I have download amount restrictions where I live, unfortunately...

Anyway, when I was responding this:
    Thanks anyway.
    I was responding to this :
    "Thank you, and if you are still looking for the french version:
    Le nouveau Russe sans peine (http://langacademy.net/vb/showthread.php/29641-Le-nouveau-Russe-sans-peine)"
    Anyway, it's easy when you listen : if the first lesson's title is "dobriy dien" it's the old one. If it's "kak dela", it's the new one.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.