Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

Playtime Starter (Classbook, Storybook, Workbook, Teacher's Book, Flashcards, audio)

Default Playtime Starter (Classbook, Storybook, Workbook, Teacher's Book, Flashcards, audio)

This great new series focuses on the real-life pre-school environment, a familiar setting for little ones to start learning English through other subjects.

Monkey (the puppet) starts every lesson in a fun way and the children’s enthusiasm for English builds from the beginning.

Through easy-to-follow classroom routines for each lesson children also learn to develop good habits and good behaviour.

DOWNLOAD

PDF in RAR Classbook 15.13 Mb
    In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY
    PDF in RAR Storybook 19.57 Mb
    In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY
    PDF in RAR Workbook 13.45 Mb
    PDF in RAR Teacher's Book 82.39 Mb
    PDF in RAR Flashcards 23.52 Mb
    MP3 in RAR 127.7 Mb

Last edited by Kah; 09-02-2013 at 08:06 AM. Reason: audio link refreshed

2. Please read this message!!!
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,373 Times in 4,114 Posts
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)

Default Re: Playtime Starter (Classbook, Storybook, Workbook)

Storybook and Workbook added and teacher's book

Last edited by Kah; 03-02-2013 at 04:58 PM.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Playtime Starter (Classbook, Storybook, Workbook, Teacher's Book, Flashcards)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Playtime Starter (Classbook, Storybook, Workbook, Teacher's Book, Flashcards)

does it have mp3 files?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by berno85 View Post
    does it have mp3 files?
    Now it does - audio added

Last edited by Kah; 03-06-2013 at 07:27 AM.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Playtime Starter (Classbook, Storybook, Workbook, Teacher's Book, Flashcards, audio)

thank you Kah! I really needed something like this. I Appreciate it!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kah View Post
    Now it does - audio added
    Hello Kah,

One quick question, do you know the difference between:

-Starter
    -A
    -B

cuz I have seen online that they are different but I can't notice any difference at all.

Thanks!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by berno85 View Post
    Hello Kah,

One quick question, do you know the difference between:

-Starter
    -A
    -B

cuz I have seen online that they are different but I can't notice any difference at all.

Thanks!
    To be honest, I have no idea - I always thought that if it was A and B it was split into two parts.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Playtime Starter (Classbook, Storybook, Workbook, Teacher's Book, Flashcards, audio)

Hello!
    I am a new member of this page.
    I don't know why I cannot open the winrar file after I download it from your link. It requests a password.
    Can you show me how to read that file?
    Thank you

Thanks
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lamy_cnn View Post
    Hello!
    I am a new member of this page.
    I don't know why I cannot open the winrar file after I download it from your link. It requests a password.
    Can you show me how to read that file?
    Thank you
    You can find the password, which is always langacademy.net, as well as many other hints and tips on the use of our site, here: Member's Guide.

About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.