Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

Fluenz Spanish 4

Default Fluenz Spanish 4

The objective of the Fluenz Spanish program is to teach Spanish as fast and easy as possible in real life situations (ex. “the cup of coffee, please”) rather than descriptive sentences (ex. “the boy walks”).

Fluenz claims that it wants to transform the way we learn a language. The program is based on thousands of years old idea that personal tutoring is a key for learning a foreign language. To deliver this experience, Fluenz employs the newest technology. The software brings virtual tutors that guide through each of the 2.5 hours long sessions.

Another keystone idea is that adults and children learn languages differently. According to Fluenz, children absorb the language like a sponge without thinking how it works, while adults need explanations in their native language of what they’re learning and how language is structured. That is why Fluenz gives explanations and translations in English.

Each of Fluenz sessions follows the same structure: introduction, conversation, tutorial, workouts, and conclusion, as tutor provides guidance and is present all time. Fluenz teaches the most important 500 words and understanding of the core grammatical structures.
    Fluenz is good alternative to Rosetta Stone, especially for those who like idea about somebody guiding them through the program and for those who need more explanation about grammar and translations in English.

DOWNLOAD

ISO in RAR
    In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY
    In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY
    Audio 78.2 Mb
    Torrent link-ISO-2.90GB + crack by arcadius-24.01.2017:

Last edited by arcadius; 01-24-2017 at 01:19 PM.

2. Please read this message!!!
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Fluenz Spanish 4

Hi, Many, many thanks for this.
    Please forgive my ignorance but I can't find an ISO file in the rar and consequently I don't know how to open this.
    I'm sure it's me at fault. Something I don't know. Is it possible to direct me to a guide on what to do once the files have been downloaded?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,865 Times in 396 Posts
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    50 Thread(s)

@blubber , first you need to Create folder.
    2nd: Choose server of your choice (embedupload or filecloud.io).
    3rd: Then, download all links for ISO file-16 parts in this case.
    4th: Click on Part 1 and choose option Extract here.
    I suggest WinRAR or 7Zip for extracting all sort of files, it's up to you.
    5th: If file asks for password, password is langacademy.net

P.S: Open paFlSp_1_4_5.rar, there you have info how to run the program.

Last edited by arcadius; 08-07-2014 at 11:27 PM.
    "Capitalists are so greedy, that will sell you the rope that will hang them" ~Iosif Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili - Stalin~

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you arcadius.
    I have downloaded and extracted everything but there doesn't appear to be an iso file in there.
    I will keep on trying to work out what I'm doing wrong. Thanks for your advice.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,865 Times in 396 Posts
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    50 Thread(s)

@blubber , you're right, there's no ISO File there.

1. Download this: Crack-paFlSp_1_4_5.rar-Crack+Readme:

1. Your program is located usually in Disk C
    Go to folder 7 of your crack
    2. (This is optional but I strongly suggest doing it) Create folder and call it OR. This is not necessary but it's a time saver. Copy original fluenz. exe (the one which is generated when installing is finished)
    3. Now, place all those files from cracked folder 7 in Disk C Fluenz 4\07
    4. Now go to the content of the crack paFlSp_1_4_5.rar
    You'll find there 2 files with same name fluenz.exe 3.05MB and fluenz_2.exe 10.90MB
    Copy fluenz.exe 3.05MB where your fluenz 4 is installed, usually on Disk C.
    5. Copy and paste fluenz.exe from the link above. You will be asked " This folder already contains a file named 'fluenz.exe '
    Would you like to replace the existing file 11.0MB with this one 3.05(smaller)"
    Answer YES
    6.Just in case something goes wrong
    In case that the program didn't accept it, copy and paste original file from OR folder and repeat the process, overwrite the crack
    (That's why I always suggest creating the folder, you don't have to uninstall and reinstall the program)

OK, I've made simple tutorial, 7 PNG's- pictures + text file.

Last edited by arcadius; 07-23-2015 at 01:54 PM.
    "Capitalists are so greedy, that will sell you the rope that will hang them" ~Iosif Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili - Stalin~

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you so much for your kind and patient help, Arcadius.
    I've got it downloaded and installed now and it launches ok but unfortunately when attempt to open any learning unit the following message shows.

Director Player Error
    Property not found
    # duration script error

It's almost there but failing at the last hurdle which is well beyond my limited capabilities to solve.
    Anyway, thanks again for all your help.

About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.