The following Short Grammar is the first attempt of the kind in English. IT is to be hoped IT That May be instrumental in furthering the Study of Polish, A Noble Language, Which is still Spoken by About Ten Millions of people. I have consulted with advantage previous works on the subject, written in Polish, German and French. 'I have found the "Comparative Grammar" of Miklosich, the "Historico-Comparative Grammar" of Malecki (2 vols., Lemberg, 1879), and the works of Orda (Paris, 1856) and Rykaczewski (Berlin, 1861) very useful . Following the Plan of the "Simplified Grammars," I have Given Only an outline of the Language, but this outline Will be found to Contain All the Chief rules, Which I have to make endeavoured as Plain as Possible. The student of comparative philology will thus be able to form a correct idea of the structure of the language, and it may serve as a rudimentary handbook to any one who is anxious to road the works of such authors as Mickiewicz and Krasinski in the original.

DOWNLOAD

PDF in RAR 3.41 Mb
In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY