Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

Hrvatsko-engleski frazeološki rječnik (Croatian-English dictionary of idioms)

Default Hrvatsko-engleski frazeološki rječnik (Croatian-English dictionary of idioms)

Introducing the first Croatian-English phrasal dictionary, compiled in accordance with recent phraseological and frazeografskim standards!
    Croatian-English phrasal dictionary is bilingual phrasal dictionary with 2500 Croatian phrases (entries) which corresponds to about 6500 English phraseological equivalents.
    All are English equivalents contextualized in the examples from contemporary fiction and fictional works and the leading British, American, Canadian and Australian newspapers.
    - Index of English and Croatian phrases
    - Index of English and German idioms
    Dictionary is intended for speakers of Croatian and English, translators, students, scholars, philosophers, teachers and all who are actively engaged in Croatian and English language.

Predstavljamo Vam prvi Hrvatsko-engleski frazeološki rječnik, izrađen u skladu s recentnim frazeološkim i frazeografskim standardima!
    Hrvatsko-engleski frazeoloski rjecnik dvojezicni je frazeološki rjecnik s 2500 hrvatskih frazema (natuknica) kojima odgovara oko 6500 engleskih frazeoloških ekvivalenata.
    Svi su engleski ekvivalenti kontekstualizirani u primjerima iz suvremenih publicistickih i beletristickih djela te vodecih britanskih, americkih, kanadskih i australskih novina.
    - Kazalo engleskih i hrvatskih frazema
    - Index of English and Croatian idioms
    Rjecnik je namijenjen govornicima hrvatskog i engleskog jezika, prevoditeljima, studentima, ucenicima, filolozima, profesorima te svima koji se aktivno bave hrvatskim i engleskim jezikom.

DOWNLOAD

PDF in RAR 13.05 Mb
    In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY

Last edited by arcadius; 06-07-2017 at 12:25 PM. Reason: Cover added-arcadius

2. Please read this message!!!
About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.