Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

Fluenz Italian 1

Default Fluenz Italian 1

Re uploaded by DE on 15-Mar-18

Fluenz Italian is organized around one-on-one tutoring sessions that each take up to two and a half hours to complete.

How Fluenz begins
    Sonia begins each session with a brief introduction. This provides an understanding of how the new material will take you a step closer to fluency, while immersing you in the cultural context and the experiences of everyday Italian.

Introducing useful, everyday language
    This is followed by a realistic conversation between native speakers that uses all the words and structures to be learned in the session. These conversations place you in the most common, everyday situations right from the very beginning.

Immersive one-on-one tutorial
    Immediately after the conversation, the tutor presents a full tutorial explaining in detail and in English how every single new word and structure works. Beyond in-depth explanations, these tutorials offer strategies, tactics and personal experiences that give you valuable insights.

Workout to fluency
    After each tutorial, the program turns to over a dozen different types of increasingly challenging workouts that cover reading, writing, speaking, and listening. These workouts reinforce and expand your communication at the same time.

Coaching you forward
    At the end of the session, the Fluenz tutor returns to offer a conclusion, along with the kind of inspiration only a human teacher can provide.

DOWNLOAD

ISO 2.71 GB

In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY
    In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY

Last edited by deutsch3000; 03-14-2018 at 11:17 PM. Reason: Re uploaded

2. Please read this message!!!
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Fluenz Italian 1

I was able to download file but it would not open. I got a message asking me to insert the disk containing the files. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can make is work. I noticed that there was a patch for it and I have download it also, but that patch looks like it is for Mandarin not Italian. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have the same issues that the commentator above has, I cant get the program to run, it seems you need the Mandarin Fluenz 3 CD to be inserted while opening Italian Fluenz , which doesnt make much sense. Could you please provide us better instructions for the patch? If possible, a better patch would be better. Looking forward to your reply

Thanks
    Thanked 1,865 Times in 396 Posts
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    50 Thread(s)

@annettepicconi , @frozen_man7

I've just downloaded 33362-Patch.rar file. In 33362-Patch.rar is located FI1Patchfolder. In it is readme.txt file.

There it's explained how to patch the program.

"Capitalists are so greedy, that will sell you the rope that will hang them" ~Iosif Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili - Stalin~

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

####For part 3-5####
    How to use:
    This process works with 3+4+5.

1. Extract all of the contents of the ISO file into a folder (such as "Fluenz Italian 3") on your hard disk.
    2. In the extracted folder ("Fluenz Italian 3"), delete folder "Xtras" and the following files:
    - fluenz.exe
    - FluenzDeactivator.exe
    - GetMachineID.exe
    - Setup.exe
    - autorun.inf
    You may want to backup before deleting them.
    3. Extract all of the contents from Fluenz_Patch.iso into a folder.
    4. Copy all patch files over to "Fluenz Italian 3" folder.
    5. Simply run fluenz.exe.
    Some limitations:
    - Menus for choosing subtitle options before conversations will appear as if this is a Spanish program, but the contents are completely for learning Italian.
    - The first conversation in lesson #6 will be skipped.
    - When Sonia is talking, the video frame border is not red but green.

Last edited by arcadius; 03-12-2018 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Dead links removed-arcadius

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I followed the instructions in the readme but it still doesnt work. According to these steps:

1. In order to run the program, you must download Fluenz Mandarin 3 first: http://torrentz.eu/4b85b1bf6c1f32090...551851180759f8

1. Extract all contents of ISO file into a folder (such as "Fluenz Italian 1") on your hard disk.
    2. In the extracted folder ("Fluenz Italian 1"), delete folder "Xtras" and the following files:
    - fluenz.exe
    - FluenzDeactivator.exe
    - GetMachineID.exe
    - Setup.exe
    - autorun.inf
    3. Copy all patch files over "Fluenz Italian 1" folder.
    4. Mount Fluenz Mandarin 3 image file to a virtual drive using Daemon Tools. Run Fluenz Mandarin 3 then close it.
    5. Run fluenz.exe in "Fluenz Italian 1" folder. Make sure to keep Fluenz Mandarin 3 on the virtual drive.

I downloaded the torrent which took ages,then did everything up to the 5th step but it Fluenz Italian still doesnt run , having the FZMandarin 3 mounted and then running the exe from FZItalian i get a error message saying I shouldnt mount the backup disk , very odd, am I missing something? Step 4 says to run Mandarin 3 but you cant actually run it because its not cracked. Could you please help me, I really want to learn italian using this software.
    Im Looking forward to your reply

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Could someone help me pls

About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.