Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

Contact 1 - Nederlands voor Anderstaligen

Default Contact 1 - Nederlands voor Anderstaligen

Re uploaded by DE on 15-Nov-18

Contact! is een driedelige, communicatieve, moderne leergang Nederlands voor hoogopgeleide, anderstalige volwassenen. De drie delen leiden naar niveau B2 van het Europees Referentiekader. Deel 1 leidt naar niveau 2.
    Contact!
    *vormt de basis voor dynamische en leerzame lessen waarbij leren communiceren in het Nederlandss het uitgangspunt is.
    *stelt communicatie centraal maar verliet de verwerving van lexicale en grammaticale kennis daarbij niet uit het oog.
    *is samengesteld op basis van moderne en actuele inzichten in het taalonderwijs.
    *leidt op naar niveau B2, het niveau van het Staatsexamen programma II.

DOWNLOAD

PDF,MP3/725 MB

In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY

Last edited by deutsch3000; 11-15-2018 at 07:25 PM. Reason: Re uploaded

2. Please read this message!!!
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Contact 1 - Nederlands voor Anderstaligen (SB + audio, WB + audio + woordenlijst)

Hello all i am trying to find a Dutch book contact 1 (nederlands voor anderstaligen) woordenlijst not tekstoek

Thanks
    Thanked 10,373 Times in 4,114 Posts
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)

Default Re: Contact 1 - Nederlands voor Anderstaligen (SB + audio, WB + audio + woordenlijst)

Quote Originally Posted by gordon View Post
    Hello all i am trying to find a Dutch book contact 1 (nederlands voor anderstaligen) woordenlijst not tekstoek
    Sorry, I don't get the problem - it is all there.

Or do you mean this kind of thing:
    Thesaurus - Synoniemen en betekenisverwante woorden

or this

Het Groene Boekje

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello first of all thank you but the book i am looking for have the same cover as the the contact 1 tekstboek but instead of tekstboek i need woordenlijst i just notice the download of tekstboek have part of it is omitted

Thanks
    Thanked 10,373 Times in 4,114 Posts
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gordon View Post
    Hello first of all thank you but the book i am looking for have the same cover as the the contact 1 tekstboek but instead of tekstboek i need woordenlijst i just notice the download of tekstboek have part of it is omitted
    those wordlists are the last two links at the bottom - please check

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The links for contact 1 Dutch text book is not active.

About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.