Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

English, Hindi & Marathi native speaker looking for German native speaker

Default English, Hindi & Marathi native speaker looking for German native speaker

Hi
    My details

Nationality : Indian
    Mother language : Marathi
    Target language : German
    Free days : Saturday ( Indian Time)
    Free hours : flexible each free day
    English Skills : Highly Proficient. .. TOEFL score 112/120 equivalent to C2 in The European Language Framework ( Native/ Near Native)
    Interests and hobbies : Technology, Computers, Number Puzzles , Philosophy and Languages
    German proficiency till B1.1
    Would like to skype .

2. Please read this message!!!
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,919 Times in 4,074 Posts
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)

Default Re: English, Hindi & Marathi native speaker looking for German native speaker

hi adkamath

Such an interesting and detailed introduction looks really very inviting. Unfortunately my German is not very good - which is fine with me - but this almost made me regret
    I hope you will find someone to talk with about all those incredibly interesting subjects and I wish you good luck with the study.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: English, Hindi & Marathi native speaker looking for German native speaker

I hope so too. I forgot to mention Hindi in the body . so I hope somebody with good German wants to chat.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi adkamath,

a bit too late, but hope I'm able to help you. If you've got any questions concerning german I would be the right. My interest is primarily learning english.

greetings from munich, germany.

About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.