Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Objective Proficiency Second Edition (Audio CDs + Teacher's Book + Practice Test)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Objective Proficiency Second Edition Audio CDs

Thank you for the student's book.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Objective Proficiency Second Edition (Audio CDs + Teacher's Book + Practice Test)

Hi
    I'm not sure how to upload things but I have found this link for the Audio for the 2nd edition.
    In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY
    I was having difficulties with ones here because they needed a password.

I hope this is hel

Last edited by arcadius; 03-12-2017 at 09:58 PM. Reason: Link coded-arcadius

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Objective Proficiency Second Edition (Audio CDs + Teacher's Book + Practice Test)

Hi all,

I found the original PDFs from a friend who works at Cambridge. They aren't scanned copies but the original electronic files.

Student's Book 12.9 MB
    In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY
    Teacher's Book 1.9 MB
    Workbook 9.3 MB
    Hope you enjoy them!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you very much

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MP3 links are dead.
    I´ll upload a copy, if I found it.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dead links, unfortunately.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.