Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

Password please?

Default Password please?

Hello,

I just signed up, at this stage primarily to download he First Choice Click & Change CD Rom. To extract the .rar file I need a password. Searching for it I read it is "Always langacademy.net" yet, I can't open it getting the following error message:

! fc_candc_CDR.rar: Checksum error in the encrypted file First Choice Click and Change CD-ROM.iso. Corrupt file or wrong password.

How to solve this?

2. Please read this message!!!
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,090 Times in 4,092 Posts
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)

Default Re: Password please?

Quote Originally Posted by kmmaung View Post
    Hello,

I just signed up, at this stage primarily to download he First Choice Click & Change CD Rom. To extract the .rar file I need a password. Searching for it I read it is "Always langacademy.net" yet, I can't open it getting the following error message:

! fc_candc_CDR.rar: Checksum error in the encrypted file First Choice Click and Change CD-ROM.iso. Corrupt file or wrong password.

How to solve this?
    You can find the password, which is always langacademy.net, as well as many other hints and tips on the use of our site, here: Member's Guide.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Password please?

The above password does not seem to work for Greek Now Ellinika tora 1+1 (Textbook, Workbook, Key, Audio) - How can I find the correct password ? I have downloaded the .rar file . Thank you

About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.