Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

新汉语水平考试 模拟试题集四级 / The new HSK level 4 with 10 tests

Default 新汉语水平考试 模拟试题集四级 / The new HSK level 4 with 10 tests

ReUploaded by arcadius 17.08.2016

The new HSK is a standardized test of international Chinese proficiency launched by Hanban in 2009, which mainly tests the non-native speakers' ability to communicate in Chinese in their life, study and work. There are 6 levels of written test and 3 levels of oral test.
    In order to help the test takers get familiar with the mode and questions of the new test, understand its contents and focuses, as well as master the test taking strategies, we have compiled this series of test guides based on the opinions of relevant experts and our sufficient study on the sample tests.
    There are 6 books in this series, corresponding to the six levels of the new HSK.

Download

PDF + DJVU + MP3 in RAR 312.00MB-TORRENT file

In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY

Last edited by arcadius; 08-17-2016 at 05:06 PM.

2. Please read this message!!!
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: 新汉语水平考试 模拟试题集四级 / The new HSK level 4 with 10 tests

May you fix the links of these files please:

The new HSK level 4 with 10 tests

The new HSK level 5 with 10 tests

On the other hand, I have 2 chinese books to share with you. Where may I upload them.

Thank you.

My email is alejandrofernandezheredia@gmail.com

Thanks
    Thanked 1,865 Times in 396 Posts
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    50 Thread(s)

Default Re: 新汉语水平考试 模拟试题集四级 / The new HSK level 4 with 10 tests

@Alejandro-Fernandez , thx for your future effort in advance.
    I'm searching for this post.

Here's everything you need to know. I suggest you to visit these all these 4 links below:
    Langacademy.net-New-Here-Support-Area
    Langacademy.net-How-to-post-new-stuff
    Langacademy.net-Help-Section AREA_Password and so much more
    Langacademy.net-Reuploading-Requests AREA

"Capitalists are so greedy, that will sell you the rope that will hang them" ~Iosif Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili - Stalin~

About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.