Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

Brazilian Portuguese native speaker looking for German/Spanish/English language buddy

Default Brazilian Portuguese native speaker looking for German/Spanish/English language buddy

Hello friends of Langacademy community!!

I'm
    Name : Renan Suckow
    Nationality : Brazilian
    Mother language : Brazilian Portuguese
    Target language : German(basic level) / Spanish(Intermediate) / English(advanced)
    Free days : flexible schedule
    Free hours : flexible schedule
    English Skills : Fluent
    Interests and hobbies : listening to music, reading, learning languages and much more, let's meet!

Really look forward your contact,

Cheers

2. Please read this message!!!
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Brazilian Portuguese native speaker looking for German/Spanish/English language buddy

Olá Renan! Tudo bem? Sou Alexander, tehno 28 e eu posso ajudar para você con o espahnol e eu preciso de uma pessoa que ajude para mim con o português! Até logo!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Brazilian Portuguese native speaker looking for German/Spanish/English language buddy

Hi Renan,

I just saw your message and don't now if you are still interested in language exchange. My name is Vanesa, I'm Spanish and living in the UK for more than 5 years. I'm looking for someone to help me with my Portuguese. Just let me know if you are interested. My email is vanecon@hotmail.com. Thanks

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi there,

I'm from Brazil as well, if you are interested in learning Portuguese, you can contact me by e-mail fernando.mbe@gmail.com and skype fernando_mbnet@hotmail.com, it's a pleasure helping people learning another languages and cultures.

See you asap.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm
    Name : fathi
    Nationality :tunisian
    Mother language : arabic ,french and english intermediate
    Target language : German(basic level) / Spanish(basic) / English(advanced)
    Free days : flexible schedule
    Free hours : flexible schedule
    English Skills : intermediate
    Interests and hobbies : listening to music, reading, learning languages and much more, let's meet!

About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.