Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

Face2Face 2e Intermediate (SB + Audio + WB + TN + Video )

Default Face2Face 2e Intermediate (SB + Audio + WB + TN + Video )

Audio added 08-09-2014
    face2face Second edition is the flexible, easy-to-teach, 6-level course (A1 to C1) for busy teachers who want to get their adult and young adult learners to communicate with confidence. face2face Second edition is informed by the Cambridge English Corpus and its vocabulary syllabus is mapped to the English Vocabulary Profile, meaning students learn the language they really need at each CEFR level. The free DVD-ROM in the Intermediate Student's Book includes consolidation activities and an electronic portfolio for learners to track their progress, with customisable tests and grammar and vocabulary reference sections. The Class Audio CDs (available separately) contains the complete recordings for the listening activities in the Student's Book.

Second Edition (2012)

In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY
    ==========
    Related posts :
    Face2Face 2e Pre-Intermediate (SB + WB + TN + Video )
    Face2Face 2e Upper-Intermediate (SB + Audio + WB + TN + Video)

Last edited by englishcology; 09-07-2014 at 11:52 PM. Reason: Audio added

2. Please read this message!!!
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Face2Face 2e Intermediate (SB + WB + TN + Video )

audio added to the same folder as other materials

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Face2Face 2e Intermediate (SB + Audio + WB + TN + Video )

Hi, just say that in this WB and SB you can find some exrcises done (it seems by a user and by computer). It is quite strange, but it happens in all the books from the Face 2 Face series. Does anyone have a "clean" copy of the books?

Thanks

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi all! No need to panic)) The copies contain only the digitized marks for use of the teacher, they can be easily removed using the text edit tools in Adobe ACrobat or other pdf editing apps.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia B View Post
    Hi all! No need to panic)) The copies contain only the digitized marks for use of the teacher, they can be easily removed using the text edit tools in Adobe ACrobat or other pdf editing apps.
    My apologies if i seemed worried. In fact, i was happy to have the answers, but only found it in the first and second unit, so i thought it was strange. I realy aprecciate you work and upload

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi
    is there a link for the starter books and advanced because I didn't find them and I need the whole series

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks a lot for your effort and I hope to find the rest of the series
    regards

About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.