Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

Teach Yourself Sanskrit, 3rd edition

Default Teach Yourself Sanskrit, 3rd edition

ReUploaded by arcadius 24.08.2014

This new edition has been completely renewed to improve the quality of the print and small amendments and improvements have been made.

Teach Yourself Sanskrit, 3rd edition
    Michael Coulson
    2003 | 513 pages | PDF | 16 MB

Download
    In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY

Last edited by arcadius; 08-24-2014 at 10:08 PM.
    In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY
    kindly post your REUPLOADING REQUEST at Reuploading Requests forum and See here how to post (click here) a re-uploading request

2. Please read this message!!!
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Teach Yourself Sanskrit, 3rd edition

Is it still possible to download this? I've given it my best shot, joined upload something-or-other dot com, and found that it was an upload site. I did not report this in reuploading requests, since I am not at all sure of what I'm doing.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,865 Times in 396 Posts
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    50 Thread(s)

Only MF (mediafire) link from original post was working. Uploaded to FC (filecloud) account.

"Capitalists are so greedy, that will sell you the rope that will hang them" ~Iosif Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili - Stalin~

Thanks
    Thanked 1,865 Times in 396 Posts
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    50 Thread(s)

@Giraffefox27 , all links here are free to download. Never join the sites if they ask you to do that. In this case, as I said before, I uploaded it to FC (filecloud) account. I also left only working, mediafire, link. Try now to download it. Let us know whether you made it.

And next time if you are facing the similar, post it in: Reuploading Requestsy , it is the proper place.

"Capitalists are so greedy, that will sell you the rope that will hang them" ~Iosif Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili - Stalin~

About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.