Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

Kids with Tourette Syndrome .

Default Kids with Tourette Syndrome .

Hello dear friends;
    Well , I'm writing today to seek for help , Have you ever faced teaching a kid with Tourette Syndrome? this is what I recently discovered, well a first year kid ( High School) , a brilliant one I must say ,behaving weird during class , like making horse noise and standing up suddenly. Usually the other teachers kick him out of class, but I thought I had to inform his parents anyway.

I met his Mother and she told me that bitter truth, and I'm not ok since then. I am reading much about this syndrome and watching videos on how to cope with that. but I want you who had this experience to share it with me for the sake that innocent kid.

Thank you. Dalal.

Last edited by D_A :); 11-29-2014 at 02:24 PM.
    JD ♥ D

2. Please read this message!!!
About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.