Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

The Writing-Rich High School Classroom

Default The Writing-Rich High School Classroom

The Writing-Rich High School Classroom:
    Engaging Students in the Writing Workshop

Jennifer Berne|The Guilford Press | 2008 | 166 pages | PDF | 1.2 MB

This unique resource gives teachers everything they need to set up and manage a successful writing workshop in a high school classroom. By creating a classroom centered on writing, the workshop approach helps students develop skills and strategies for mastering numerous writing tasks and genres. After introducing the workshop’s fundamental principles and methods, the book explains how to guide students through the entire writing process, from planning and drafting to revising, giving and receiving feedback, editing, and publishing their work. Guidelines for valid, reliable assessment and evaluation of student work are included. Enhancing the book’s utility are numerous tables, figures, and "How’s it done?" boxes that offer classroom-tested tools and tips.

Last edited by Samhae; 11-18-2009 at 05:11 PM.
    Every man I meet is my master in some point, and in that I learn from him (R. Emerson)

2. Please read this message!!!
About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.