Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

Hello from Buenos Aires (On-Line German, French, English and Spanish tutor)

Default Hello from Buenos Aires (On-Line German, French, English and Spanish tutor)

Hello !

My name is Max, I teach German, French, Spanish and English On-Line through Skype, which allows me to tutor any student worldwide that understands any of these languages or also Italian and Portuguese.

I use all sorts of bibliography and authentic materials for my classes: general student's books, exam preparation manuals, grammar books, visual dictionaries, phonetics-related books and websites, didactic audios and videos, audiobooks. I also use articles from the press and magazines like The Guardian, National Geographic, Le Nouvel Observateur, Le Monde, der Spiegel, Geo, La Prensa, Financial Times among many others.

I'm a German-Argentine certified language teacher, educated at the French Lycée Franco-Argentin Jean Mermoz, at the Humboldt-Univerity of Berlin and the University of Buenos Aires. I'm also certified by the British Council in Berlín, the Goethe-Institute of Bonn, Germany and the Académie de Poitiers in France.

I'm happy to answer any questions and work together with students and teachers around the world.

Yours,

Máximo Tannchen

Máximo Tannchen
    Clases de inglés, francés, alemán y español
    Defensa 938 "7" Buenos Aires (CABA)
    Ph: 15 69 66 85 00
    @: tnb.teacher@gmail.com
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheNewBridgeLearningLanguages

Attached Images Attached Images

2. Please read this message!!!
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,363 Times in 1,125 Posts
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    112 Thread(s)

Default Re: Hello from Buenos Aires (On-Line German, French, English and Spanish tutor)

Hi Max

Nice to meet you @AhornSyrup

The best way to say 'Thank you' is to make a mirror.

Whenever you download a file, send it back to any hosting services and post your link, this way we will not lose any files.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Hello from Buenos Aires (On-Line German, French, English and Spanish tutor)

Hi Ex Ayman! Nice meeting you too!

About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.