Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

Hello, Salam 3alaykom, Bonjour a tous, Wie gehts? Chetur Hastin? Ti Kanete?

Default Hello, Salam 3alaykom, Bonjour a tous, Wie gehts? Chetur Hastin? Ti Kanete?

Hello Everybody,
    I'm very excited to join this community. I am an avid language learner. I'm about a B2 in French, B1 in Fus7a and Levantine Arabic separately and equally and just started learning German (A1), Farsi/Dari (A1). Greek is my first language but I'm looking to improve there as well. Hindi is also coming up for me in the near future. Looking for language partners in all of the above!

Cheers!
    Mykey

2. Please read this message!!!
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,308 Times in 1,124 Posts
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    112 Thread(s)

Default Re: Hello, Salam 3alaykom, Bonjour a tous, Wie gehts? Chetur Hastin? Ti Kanete?

Hi Mykey, The language Superman
    What do you do for living, Mykey?

The best way to say 'Thank you' is to make a mirror.

Whenever you download a file, send it back to any hosting services and post your link, this way we will not lose any files.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Default Re: Hello, Salam 3alaykom, Bonjour a tous, Wie gehts? Chetur Hastin? Ti Kanete?

Amazing good luck MyKey passion is the Key for any language you wanna learn , even anything you are after in life

JD ♥ D

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha I'm a student still. Doing my Masters in the fall. Have done some international volunteering and internships abroad in the MENA Region and Asia. How about you?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks D A for your encouragement!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    112 Thread(s)

Still student and have learnt all these languages, You must be lucky

Well, I was an English teacher until 2009, My native language is Arabic I am working for a translation company at the moment as a digital marketing manager yes, I did the career shift

Quote Originally Posted by Mykey View Post
    Haha I'm a student still. Doing my Masters in the fall. Have done some international volunteering and internships abroad in the MENA Region and Asia. How about you?

Whenever you download a file, send it back to any hosting services and post your link, this way we will not lose any files.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    112 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by D_A :) View Post
    Amazing good luck MyKey passion is the Key for any language you wanna learn , even anything you are after in life
    Yes, totally agree, passion is the true driver of our life.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I'm from Algeria and I'm a teacher too I like to learn the alphabet of foreing Languages. So I learnt Russian and Turkish alphabet but that is all You're more than lucky keep the good work up

JD ♥ D

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello, I'm not very active in this forum, but you can count on me as a native Farsi speaker (Dari is not that much different, why should anyone learn it anyway!?), and someone who has academically learned German (C1)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Any kind of help and effort is more than welcome

JD ♥ D

About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.